Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering soon!

Go down 
+3
Goldenwing
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Gathering soon! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Summerwind's eyes gleamed as she heard that Swiftstep was the deputy. "Congrats!" she cheered him with a happy mew. Before she could say more Maplestar added something about Duskpelt, Swiftstep's mate. Summerwind knew that they had been together before she got lost from her home, but she never expected this! Her whiskers twitched again with joy. "Congrats again!" she chimed. She bounded to the nursery and stopped outside. "Duskpelt?" she called. "Can I come in? Its Summerwind, remember me?"
---
Duskpelt raised her head from her nest at the sound of Summerwind's voice. "Of course I remember you! Come on in," she meowed back happily.
---
Summerwind pushed through the enterance and saw two kits nestled beside Duskpelt. She purred and her eyes became warm. "They're beautiful," she mewed. "Your very lucky." She smied at Duskpelt and the small kits.
---
Duskpelt smiled back. "Maybe you'll get one for an apprentice, you never know," she meowed softly as her kits were asleep.
---
Summerwind smiled again then turned and left the nursery, padding back to the enterance to the camp with the other cats. "Your very lucky, Swiftstep," she mewed, grinning. "I can't wait to see what warriors they'll become." She turned back to Maplestar. "Did I miss anything else?" she asked almost teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:03 pm

( when do you want me to rp as Bramblekit )
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 pm

(Brackenkit. ;D And I guess you could go ahead now if you want to...)
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 pm

"Nothing much. Thunderclan has accused Windclan of stealing prey. I think it's over now though." Maplestar said, remembering that cat. She led Summerwing to the fresh-kill pile. "Eat as much as you want," Maplestar said, "You must be hungry." She grabbed a rabbit for herself.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:25 pm

"Not right now Petalfur,but thanks for asking.", she said. "There's a new cat already? Wow, this clan is getting bigger and bigger."she said excitedly. I guess I'll meet the new cat later. Right now I want to see to that cat Petalfur calls her brother.She thought as she walked up to him. "Hi, whats your name?", she asked, her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:35 pm

Summerwind padded after her leader, happy to finally be back where she belonged. She was appaled that ThunderClan would do such a thing. Don't they think more of WindClan than them being theives? She growled to herself and meowed a thanks, though it felt wrong to take from the pile when she didn't help catch any of it. She refused the offer of fresh-kill and decided to go hunting tomorrow. She sat down beside Maplestar as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Smoketail looked up as the pretty shecat from earlier padded up to him. He tried to look cool.
" Smoketail," He answered calmly.
Petalfur seethed silently a couple of foxlengths away.

Brakenkit nuzzled closer to his mother. The warmth emmeting from her comforted him.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 pm

"I'm Lightfrost. So, have you been a warrior for a while?", she could tell that Smoketail was getting interested in her. I sure hope he's ok with me. He sure is handsome.She smiled waiting for a reply.

Last edited by Scarletstar-Admin on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:45 pm

" Ive been a warrior for more than a moon," He said proudly his chest puffing out. He hoped that Lightfrost was impresed. HE suddenly saw his sister glaring at him.
' Keep you nose in your own bussiness,' he thought angrily. Petalfur just turned around and stalked to the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Swiftstep was surpised she Summerwing return it had been such a long time since he last seen the she-cat. he just gave her a simple nod of thanks as she congaulated him. he did want to knoe what she had done during her time apart from windclan but Maplestar did order him to lead on of the partols out and he wouldn't disobey her. he padded over to the entance of the camp, "Smoketail, Patchpaw we are going hunting." he sat down and waited for them to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:49 pm

Lightfrost couldn't surpress a laugh. "I'm sorry, but I just met your sister earlyer and she still hasn't gotten over the fact that were interested in each other. That is ... if we are. Are you thinking that we are?"she said a little embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm

The she-cat seemed a little eager about liking him. I at least want to get to know her before we start liking each other, Smoketail thought. He then heard Swiftstep call his name. He had to obey the deputy.
" I really want to get to know you Lightfrost and then we'll see where it goes from there," SMoketail said hoping he hadnt hurt her feelings. She was a prettycvat though. He then turned and sat down to weait with Swiftstep.

( hey shadow could you rp on shadowclan.)
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:58 pm

"O, that is definatly fine."she said. She hoped she had not gotten that quick with Smoketail. She hope she hadn't offended him. "I would like to get to know you too, Smoketail. I'm sorry if I seemed to eager. And I'm new here so I shouldn't have said the things I said." she finished appoligeticly. She walked off to lay down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Maplestar finnished her rabbit and then looked around camp. "Summerwind, are you up to coming with me on a hunting patrol?" Maplestar asked. She felt like digging her claws into a peice of prey.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:24 pm

"Sure!" Summerwind meowed happily. It felt like old times; hunting with Maplestar would be good for her. She got to her paws and washed herself briefly.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Patchpaw went to Swiftstep. "Hey Swiftstep!", Patchpaw greeted cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Twilight wrote:
"Sure!" Summerwind meowed happily. It felt like old times; hunting with Maplestar would be good for her. She got to her paws and washed herself briefly.
Maplestar waited patiently for Summerwind, and then led the way out of camp. Her paws tingled. She hadn't been out of camp for a while. (continued at Green Mountain. (the side of it))
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm

(sorry for double posting)
Maplestar led Summerwind back to camp. She deposited her prey on the fresh kill pile, and padded over to the nursery. She poked her head in. "How are the kits doing?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Summerwind padded in after her leader, her jaws crammed full of fresh-kill. She dropped off her fresh-kill but saved the vole for herself. She sat outside of the Warriors' den to eat.

Duskpelt looked up from her nest to see Maplestar. "They're just fine, thanks," she meowed, smiling.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:44 pm

(lol sorry for the long wait ppl)

"good now that your here Patchpaw we can be off, we will be doing some hunting"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

"Great! Where are we going?", Patchpaw asked, ready to follow orders.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Smoketail sat up. Did that apprentice have nothing beter to do then make warriors wait? Smoketail waited to leave.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Maplestar watched Swiftstep, Patchpaw, and Smoketail prepare to leave. She sat down outside her den with the wind in her fur, and watched the camp.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Swiftstep looked at both cats " alright lets go" he turned and padded out of the camp
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 am

Smoketail padded beside Swiftstep, glad to be on their way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering soon!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next