Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back from the Gathering

Go down 
+3
Warclaw
Twilight
Admin-Mudpelt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Coming back from the Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:37 am

Snowstar entered the clearing with Heathertail on her back. She carried her to the medicne den where she hoped that Moonshine would immediatly start to help her. Snowstar then padded over to the Highrock and jumped up.
" Our first Gathering did not go as planned. When I metioned that we had found Windclan scent on prey in our terriotry Heathertail spoke up and was attacked unfairly by the Windclan leader, Maplestar. That is when we left. There shall be more patrols on that side where we found the prey. And if they continue we will fight back with tooth and claw," snowstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:28 pm

Silvermist followed, helping Snowstar as she layed Heathertail down. Silvermist lingered in the Medicine den, hoping Heathertail would be alright, but then sat underneath the Highrock to listen to Snowstar. She yowled in full agreement when Snowstar made the decision of more patrols and even fighting if need be.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Warclaw ran back to high rock and growled in disapproval when she heard the news and piped up "So they were on our territory!"

Last edited by Warclaw on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:51 pm

( Snowstar just made an announcement )
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:51 pm

(ahh sorry i edited my post!)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:56 pm

" Yes, I know, Warclaw. If they ever set foot on our territory again they will feel the wrath of Thunderclan," Snowstar yowled with enthusiasm.
" We should all get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We cannot rule out the threat of a battle from Windclan. We will double patrols like I mentioned before. And I expect to see the mentors working with their apprentices on battle moves. We will show Windclan that Thunderclan is not to be messed with," Snowstar proclaimed . She turned around and headed to her den to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:10 am

Warclaw smiled she loved to feel the word of battle tingle though her pelt they will soon feel the wrath of Thunderclan! Warclaw headed to the warriors den
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering Left_bar_bleue95/100Coming back from the Gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Heathertail awoke in the medicene cat den. She slowly sat up and started licking her fur. She licked her paw, and carefully stroked her hurt ear. It started twitching whenever she touched it. She winced in pain a little. She had seen the fury in the Windclan leader's eyes. She had seen it once before in her brother's whenever she had called him names.

Heathertail thought about her only sister that had died in Thunderclan camp. Her mother had said the kit had died. Heatherkit at the time had known her mother's serious tone and didn't ask any questions, despite her brothers.

She curled up in her soft moss nest and fell back asleep, her tail covering her nose for warmth against the cold winds.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:56 pm

When apprentices were mentioned, Silvermist glanced at Emberpaw. She made a note to herself to work extra carefully on battle training. When the meeting was over she turned and padded away to the Warriors' den to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Moonshine was fully shocked whenever the news met her ears.Oh Heathertail!She thought and rushed to her. " I'll look at that right away."she said while getting the injured cat in a comfortable position to where she could inspect the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 pm

Warclaw curled up in a moss bed beside the wall Was Windclan really on Thunderclan's territory? Why are we fighting over this we should be making peace! Warclaw thought to herself, Warclaw's mind was baffled
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:00 am

~Morning~

Snowstar awoke from her sleep. the sun had not yet risin so it was a little bit before dawn. She sat up, stretched, and groomed herself. Snowstar then emerged from the den to look at her camp. It was silent.
Snowstar headed to the warriors den to wake up Silermist so that she could organise the patrols. After she did that she jumped back up on the High Rock and watched over her camp.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering Left_bar_bleue95/100Coming back from the Gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Ravenheart padded into the trees. He saw a blue bird on a rock nearby, but resisted the urge to eat it. His tail flickered in annoyance. He really hoped that he would be accepted. Ravenheart padded into the camp. He smelled around for other cats. He could see the leader sitting on her perch. He padded up slowly. "I am here to join your clan," he said in a voice just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Warclaw went outside and saw Ravenheart "Hello"

Last edited by Warclaw on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:06 pm

(He's talking to Snowstar. ( she's on her perch))
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:08 pm

(AHHH i thought i read all of it! i edited my post)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Snowstar looked up from her watch to see a new cat. She jumped down and padded up to the tom-cat.
" You are welcome to join our clan. And your name is," Snowstar asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Moonshine saw a cat come into the camp.
A newcomer, and a handsome one at that.she thought with a grin on her face. Heathertail was healing quickly from the help of the herbs she had put on it. Moonshine stood up from her nest and walked over to her."Heathertail, wake up, Heathertail.", she said in a kind tone. The injured cat raised her head to look at Moonshine. " How are you feeling? Did the pain go down?"
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Warclaw walked into Moonshines den "Hi Moonshine i seem to have a thorn in my paw, by the way did you see the new comer?" Warclaw asked with no expression
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Silvermist awoke because of Snowstar and immediately got to her paws. She hadn't meant to sleep in this long. "Sorry. Snowstar, I'll get right on it," she promised. Silvermist sat down and groomed her fur. She had not quite finished in grooming when a new scent drifted to her nose. She got to her paws and curiously peeked out to see who the newcomer was. She saw a black tom-cat approaching the Highrock. Silvermist padded over to stand at Snowstar's side.
Back to top Go down
Emberpaw
kit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:08 pm

Emberpaw blinked sleep from her eyes, the she-cats lids heavy with slumber. Slowly rising, Emberpaw stretched herself luxorously and than sat down to groom. Her rasping tounge licked her tortishell pelt to silkiness. She remembered last night at the Gathering, hiw Maplestar, leader of WindClan had attacked Heathertail. It was so unright! StarClan must be very upset. Remembering that she had training today, Emberpaw left the apprentices den and walked into the camp, squinting her eyes against the harsh light. Snowstar was on Highrock addressing the clan. She was talking about battle, and Emberpaw saw Silvermist give her a look. Training would be intensified, she could see it in Silvermist's eyes. Then a new cat entered the camp, wishing to be made part of the clan. So many things were happening at once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:26 pm

(This site is not that advanced. That to me is why we have the guide)
Warclaw looked around and tried to get the thorn out "For Starclan sake come out you pesky thorn!" Warclaw meowed
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:08 pm

(I'm confused. But if you are saying the site is now planned out well, I would check on what qualities this site has, as in the New Player's Guide. There are a few first time RPers, and even people who have not handled with sites. If not then it's ok.)

Heathertail finally awoken. Her head felt like it had mist all inside of it, and it was hard to think. "Yes, yes," she mumbled. Heathertail soon relized she felt a lot better. She stretched and then walked out of the medicene den slowly. She could smell something odd. She sat down and groomed her fur.

"Ravenheart" He said almost including a sence of pride in his voice, "My name is Ravenheart." He flicked his ears in greeting. His tail curled around his paws as he looked around. He saw a pretty gray and white she-cat washing her pelt. She reminded him of his mother, Jinta. It would be good to see her again. But his mind must be on the warrior code. Hs eyes kept looking at the she-cat.

Heathertail looked up from washing on her back, seeing the newcomer stare at her. She pretended not to notice him. Her tail flicked back and forth. She finally stood up and went to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse. She layed down by the warrior den devouring her mouse.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Warclaw still struggling with the thorn tousled over "Oh come on!" she meowed with annoyance she did not even notice Ravenheart as she finally got the thorn out and then smiled embarrassed as she saw Heathrtail and Ravenheart "Uh hehe hi" Warclaw straitened up and meowed with as much warrior-like voice she could master "Heathertail can you tell Snowstar i will be out hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:34 pm

"Sure," Heathertail mewed. She slowly made her way over to Snowstar's den. She didn't want to tire herself after the break in the medicene cat den. "Snowstar?" Heathertail asked softly, not wanting to disturb in the newcomer and Snowstar's talk.

Ravenheart heard the she-cat he saw earlier. He twitched his whiskers over in her direction just so she would notice.

Heathertail looked strangly at him. I wish he would quit bothering me, she thought to herself. She decided to ignore the crazy tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back from the Gathering
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next