Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first gathering

Go down 
+3
Twilight
Goldenwing
Admin-whitefeather
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
The first gathering Left_bar_bleue95/100The first gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

The first gathering Empty
PostSubject: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Maplestar stopped at the entrance to the gathering place. She waited for her clan to catch up. Her pace had quickened the closer she had got to the gathering place. She sat down on a small rock, giving her neck fur a lick. It had been a while since she had went to a gathering, and she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
The first gathering Left_bar_bleue100/100The first gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Goldenwing followed her leader, her fur prickling with anticipation. By the scent of the clearing they were the first to arrive. She was a little glad about that. She stayed close to her Clan, this was her first Gathering she'd ever been to. She was still looking forward to meeting the other Clan's Medicine Cats, and at that thought her heart beat quickened. What if they're so good that I'm not even meant to be a Medicine Cat? she thought, panicing a bit. She hoped she was a good enough Medicine Cat to serve her Clan well. She licked one of her paws, bringing it over her head once.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:
The first gathering Left_bar_bleue100/100The first gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Bloodstar padded to the Gathering place, getting anxious at every pawstep. This was his first Gathering he'd had in a long time. He wondered how the Clans had changed, and also if that apprentice from ThunderClan would be here. If she was, he wouldn't pay any mind to her. He sighed to himself and continued padding to the Gathering. He scented the air, WindClan was the only ones here. He was glad that the ShadowClan wasn't late. Bloodstar paused at the edge of the clearing, looking down on the cats below. There weren't many WindClan cats, but he couldn;t blame them. The other Clans, including his own, were small in numbers. He flicked his tail toward his Clan and bounded down the slope into the clearing to meet the WindClan cats. He found Maplestar already at the Great Rock. Bloodstar jumped on top to join her, settling himself on the rock to face the cats in the Clearing. "Greetings," he mewed. "WindClan seems to be doing well," he meowed, noticing how well-fed they looked.

(Lol, I just noticed that Bloodstar is the only male leader xD)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:27 pm

Snowstar entered with her clan. She had groomed herself until her fur shown and she looked very leaderish. Her clan filed into the gathering place and Snowstar was happy to see that her clan wasnt the smallest. She walked up to the Great Rock and jumped up agily
" Greetings," Snowstar said politly. The Windclan leader, by the smell of it, seamed like a nice cat. She was about the same age of Snowstar. The Shadowclan leader on the other hand looked older and Snowstar could since some saddness in him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:48 pm

"Ah, ThunderClan," Bloodstar meowed, watching Snowstar bound up to the Great Rock. He didn't want to bring up the issue about Warpaw, he expected it was just some immaturaty from that apprentice. He shook away the thought and continued gazing down on the cats in the clearing. "Now that just leaves RiverClan," he murmured outloud.

Silvermist followed her leader into the clearing and took a spot beside the Highrock. She wondered what the other Deputy's would be like. Her fur prickled as she thought about it. The clearing was filled with the scent of ShadowClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan combined. She wondered where RiverClan was. Oh well, she thought to herself. They'll be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
The first gathering Left_bar_bleue95/100The first gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:12 pm

"Greetings," Maplestar twitched her whiskers. She acknolaged the Thunderclan leader as she came. Maplestar could feel tension in the air. It seemed like a buzy amostsphere.

Moonpaw padded behind her leader, and into the clearing. She looked at all of the clans. She waited for Sunpaw to come. Moonpaw didn't want to confront the clans alone.

Heathertail quickly walked into the gathering spot. She had been behind because of a tick in her fur. She had to end up getting the bile by herself. She sat down beside Silvermist to watch the leaders. Only Riverclan was missing.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Sunpaw trotted in her tail held high and sat down nexrt to Moonpaw.
" This is so exciting, isnt it," Sunpaw said.

Dawnfur entered and immediatly was stunned. There were many cats her, and not all of them were there. She saw Shadetail sitting by the great Rock and thought how noble he looked.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Silvermist's pelt prickled even more as she thought about what Snowstar would say to WindClan. She gave the WindClan cats a hostile glare as they passed. How dare they steal prey from ThunderClan and leave the bones scattered about as if they were mocking the bold and noble ThunderClan? She was grateful when Heathertail sat beside her, she felt a bit awkward by herself. "I wonder how WindClan will react when Snowstar gives them the news," Silvermist murmured quietly to Heathertail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:47 pm

Goldenwing watched as ShadowClan then ThunderClan filed into the clearing. She was about to join the ThunderClan deputy to talk, but was suprized and confused as the deputy shot her a hostile glare. Goldenwing shrunk back at the powerful cat's gaze and turned to see a ShadowClan warrior close by. Goldenwing padded up to her hesitantly. "Hello," she meowed. "I'm Goldenwing, the WindClan Medicine cat."

(Talking to Dawnfur, by the way. ^.~)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Shadetail sat by his fellow clan cats, he looked around at the cats of each clan. they all seemed small but thunder caln seemed to be the biggest.

Swiftstep was felt a bit nervous as he padded into the clearing with all the other clans. this would be his first gathering as deputy of wind clan and the first he didn't have his nate at his side
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Maplestar could feel the burns of the hostile stares. The air crackled with tension. Maplestar stood tall. She didn't want the other clans to know she was afraid that they would break the truce. She looked to the moon and remebered the prophesy, "Kin will attack kin, and the feilds will be destoryed." She wondered if Riverclan and Thunderclan had made a alliengince and they were mad about Patchkit. She twitched her whiskers, as she felt one pair of eyes, trying to get her attention. A Thunderclan cat gazed at her.

Heathertail stared Maplestar down. Something was strange about the Windclan leader. Heathertail reconized her from somewhere but could not place it. That orange tabby part of the Windclan leader's pelt was strange. She suddenly remembered her mother, who had that same pelt. And her brother who had a dark brown tabby pelt. She shook her head. She would think more about this later. "Maybe they'll deny it," Heathertail said,"I don't really trust their leader to make them stop."

Moonpaw purred as her sister sat beside her. She knew her leg would feel much better after this, when she finally got a break from sitting in the medicene den. She saw the Thunderclan cats staring at Windclan. Moonpaw was confused. "What's up with Thunderclan?" Moonpaw whispered to Sunpaw.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Scarletstar padded into the gathering place. She was worried that her clan would look small. She raised her head up high anyway and jumped up to the leaders' rock. She could tell there was hostile glares from Thunderclan. She hoped they would mention it, or else Riverclan would for them. Next it could be us, she thought. "Greetings," she said to the other leaders, as she settled down.

Dewpaw walked beside Reedtail. "What are gatherings like?" She asked him excitedly.

Barkpaw ran ahead of his sister and saw all of the cats. He turned around and walked on the other side of Reedtail.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Ravencry bounded into the clearing behind Scarletstar. He was surprised she had let him come to the Gathering seeing as he had just joined. He shook away the thought and looked at all of the cats. They were the last Clan to arrive, it seemed. Ravencry's handsome black pelt made him look almost like a shadow in the night under the full moon. His bright firey eyes sweeped the clearing, but he found no one of interest to talk to. He noticed hostile glares ThunderClan was giving to WindClan. he wondered why they would be mad, but then thought the leader would probably bring it up here. He looked upon the great rock where all four leaders sat, their pelts silhouetted against the moon. He sat down camly and waited for the Gathering to begin.

Bloodstar greeted the RiverClan leader with a meow. "All of the Clans seem to be doing well," he meowed, avoiding the fact that RiverClan was slightly smaller than the others. He, too, noticed how upset the ThunderClan cats looked to the WindClan cats. He wondered what WindClan could have done, seeing as the prey was so plentiful and the Clans were still growing... what could have happened? Questions swirled in his mind but they would soon be answered.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Maplestar nodded in agreement, and then yowled, "The gathering will now start!" She saw the heads of all the cats of the heads turn towards the rock. She decided to start, "Windclan is growing and prey is plentiful. We have a new warrior, Petalfur. Her brother is also a new warrior, but he is back at camp. Our new medicene cat is Goldenwing." She pointed her muzzle to the two of them. She stepped back to let the other leaders go.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Bloodstar stepped forward. "ShadowClan is also growing. Our Medicine Cat is Nightstep. Out new Warriors are Firesong and Dawnfur. Dawnfur has two sisters who are our new apprentices. Their names are Sunpaw and Moonpaw. Prey is plentiful and our Clan is still growing." He motioned to all of the cats in turn, then stepped back to let another leader take his place.

Ravencry listened to the leaders speak. He wasn't really listening, he was still gazing around the clearing looking at all of the cats. His eyes rested on the WindClan Medicine Cat for a moment, then turned to look at another WindClan warrior. His gaze kept sweeping the crowd of cats, then he finally rested his eyes on the Great Rock again. He was intent to figure out what was wrong with ThunderClan.

Silvermist listened to Maplestar speak. She sent a new glare to every WindClan cat who was called out. Of course WindClan is doing well. They're hunting on ThunderClan territory, thats why. she thought angrily.

Last edited by Twilight on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Goldenwing flinched as all of the cats in the clearing turned to look at her when her name was called. She soon straightened up and sat tall, happy to be important to her Clan. She listened as Bloodstar gave his news. She turned to look at the cats as he pointed them out and her eyes rested on the ShadowClan medicine cat. He looked to be wise and a good role model. Her ears fell against her head, hoping she was wise enough for her Clan. She turned back to the Great Rock to wait for the next leader.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 pm

" You'll have to wait and see," Reedtail said. He could tell this gathering was going to be different because he noticed the hardened gazes from Thunderclan to Windclan. He sat down.

Petalfur blushed as everyone looked at her when Maplestar said her name.

Dawnfur didnt have a chance to aswere Gondenflower because the gathering had already started. Sunpaw sat intently on her other side.

Snowstar stepped up for her turn.
" Thunderclan has been prospering. We have three new warriors. Heathertail and Dustfoot are here at there first gathering. Warclaw has stayed to guard the camp," Snowstar said happily. Now onto the not so happy new, Snowstar thought.
" Today, while out hunting, my warriors found the remains of prey, unburied and witht the scent of Windclan. Would you like to explain Maplestar," Snowstar said trying to keep her cool.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Nightstep was shocked at the news
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:21 pm

Maplestar flattened her ears. "Windclan would do no such thing!" she spat. She swerved her look to her warriors, to make sure they didn't. She flicked her tail in annoyance.

Heathertail smirked and called out, "Of course they did! They are, after all, rogues!"

Maplestar saw the cat and bounded down from the leader's rock. "Take that back!" she screeched.

Moonpaw looked surprized at the cats. She couldn't believe that that Thunderclan cat would say that.

Heathertail's neck fur ruffled. She crouched in definsive mode, and ready to spring.

Maplestar lunged at the horrible cat. She scratched the other cat's stomach with her hind claws and then clawed at her ears.

Heathertail squeled in pain as her ear felt like it was shredded. Furiously, she bit the Windclan leader's leg. All of a sudden, darkness crowded it's way in, and covered them all in shadows.

(sorry for all of the paragraphs)

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Night step step forward "We must leave by the will of Starclan! Maplestar hold your anger in please" Nightstep said with a growl
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Snowstar jumped down to the fight. She tore Maplestar off Heathertail, gave her a couple of scratches to remember her by then went to her warrior. SHe was unconscious. She licked her warrior then signalled for Moonshine. She then stood up to the Maplestar leader.
" If you must break the truce with Thunderclan than dont take it out on my new warriors, coward. If you ahve a problem deal with it with me," Snowstar snarled.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Maplestar barred her teeth, and snarled, "This gathering is over!" She swept her tail to signal for her clan to go home. She glared back at the Thunderclan leader. Maplestar bounded out of the gathering place. Blood would not be spilled just for some mange-pelts.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:41 pm

Bloodstar was about to jump down, but Snowstar beat him to it. "RiverClan hasen't even spoken yet," he meowed with a glance at Scarletstar. His pelt prickled uneasily as the clouds finally moved away from the moon, lighting the clearing with moonlight.

Silvermist snarled angrily at Maplestar as she passed. How dare a leader break the sacred truce?[/i] she thought. She rushed over to Heathertail to see if she was alright.

Ravencry watched the fight with tence muscles. He didn't move from his spot as Maplestar passed, but he did watch her as she left.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Goldenwing's pelt bristled beside Dawnfur as her leader attacked a ThunderClan warrior. She dipped her head apologetically to Dawnfur then ran to her leader's side. She bristled even more as she neared the ThunderClan cats. When Maplestar gave the order to leave she reluctantly followed, heading back to their camp.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:57 pm

" Im sorry Bloodstar. I have a injured warrior and unless you have a stash of herbs my medicine cat could use, we really need to get home," Snowstar said signaling for her clan to go home. She told Dustfoot to help her carry Heathertail home and they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first gathering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next