Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highstones and Gathering Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Highstones and Gathering Place Left_bar_bleue95/100Highstones and Gathering Place Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Highstones and Gathering Place Empty
PostSubject: Highstones and Gathering Place   Highstones and Gathering Place I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Gathering:
We will not be having a gathering until at least three different users are in each clan (exept for Starclan and Rouge lands because neiter join the gathering).
Shadowclan- okey
Windclan- okey
Riverclan- okey
Thunderclan- okey

Highstones:

Once we get a medicene cat in each clan, then we will have a highstones medicene cat thing. For those who do not know, each medicene cat with their apprentice, goes to Highstones every moon. We will make it a few days after or before the next gathering.

Thunderclan: okey
Riverclan: none X
Windclan: none X
Shadowclan: okey

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Highstones and Gathering Place Left_bar_bleue100/100Highstones and Gathering Place Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Highstones and Gathering Place   Highstones and Gathering Place I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:07 pm

All of the Clans have enough cats for a gathering now, right? And I know that WindClan needs a Medicine cat, but I don\'t know of the others.

Last edited by Twilight on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Highstones and Gathering Place Left_bar_bleue95/100Highstones and Gathering Place Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highstones and Gathering Place   Highstones and Gathering Place I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Riverclan gained a memeber and now there are three adult cats. Riverclan and Windclan don't have a medicene cat so we can't do highstones yet.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Highstones and Gathering Place Left_bar_bleue100/100Highstones and Gathering Place Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Highstones and Gathering Place   Highstones and Gathering Place I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 pm

But we can have a Gathering, then? Since all of the Clans have enough cats?
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Highstones and Gathering Place   Highstones and Gathering Place I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:37 pm

umm probley. I'd really like it if Riverclan could have more members, but we will pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highstones and Gathering Place   Highstones and Gathering Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highstones and Gathering Place
Page 1 of 1