Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back from the Gathering

Go down 
+3
Warclaw
Twilight
Admin-Mudpelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:21 pm

Heathertail led Mudstripe out of camp. (continued at Sky tree)

Ravenheart walked out of the warrior's den and grabbed a peice of fresh kill. He lay down to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:47 pm

"Yes, of course Snowstar.", Moonshine answered. "May I ask why your going. Anything specific?"she asked while she put together the ingrediance. Her paws knew exactly what to do.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Had Moonshine forgotten her prophecy that quickly.
" You told me about the prophecy concerning Heathertail and Maplestar. I need to talk to Starclan and ask them what I should do," Snowstar said confused. Moonshine hadnt just told her more than a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:47 pm

Warclaw entered the camp and bowed her head slitly to Snowstar seeing the look in her eyes "What is wrong?" Warclaw asked wondering
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:53 pm

(Opps! Sorry. I forgot. Its been a couple of busy days for me.)

"Right. Guess I just wasn't thinking at the time, Snowstar.", Moonshine said a little embaressed. She pushed one pile of herbs to Snowstar. "All ready." Then she gave Heathertail hers.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:18 pm

( Heathertail is still showing some cat around )

Snowstar ate hers and promised to send Heathertail right back to her when she came back. The herbs were quite slimy when they slid down Snowstars throat. She then went up on her ledge to survey.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:22 pm

(I'm bringing Silvermist back, since Emberpaw hasen't posted in a while... <.<)

Silvermist padded into camp with her apprentice trailing behind. (Sorry for the power-play there, I can change it if you want. ;D) She saw the edgy look of the Clan cats and narrowed her eyes in confusion. She turned to see Snowstar on the Highrock. "Snowstar?" she meowed up to her leader. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:26 pm

(Sorry! I completely forgot about Moonshine's mother,Pinefur.)

Pinefur walked out of her den and streached her legs from her nap. Wonder if there's any fresh kill.she thought. She went over to the fresh kill pile and and sat down to pick something out. Sure gets lonly in that den all by myself.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Warclaw looked at Snowstar "Thats what i am trying to figure out" she said warmly
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:30 pm

" We have two knew cats," Snowstar said. She was extremley happy to see that everything seemed to be going ok. The freshkill pile was full, apprentices were being trained, and the clan was thriving.
" Emberpaw looked like she was already a warrior when she was fighting. Good job, Silvermist," Snowstar said proudly to her deputy.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Silvermist smiled at her leader. "She's a very good fighter, thats for sure," she agreed, looking warmly at her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Warclaw looked at the young apprentice and then back at Snowstar then she said "You looked determined Snowstar was Starclan shown you something?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 pm

" Starclan have shared something with Moonshine. Heathertail, Moonshine and I are headed to the Moon Rock when Heathertail," Snowstar answered Warclaw.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Warclaw dipped her head "I bid you a strong trip Snowstar!" She bid her great leader
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:07 pm

Moonshine went over to her mother Pinefur who was at the fresh kill pile. "I think you've looked over every piece of meat in that pile, Pinefur. Tell me, are you ok?",she said caringly as she sat down beside her.

"Nothing is wrong. It's just I get so lonly in my den and I have noone to talk to and I have this tick that won't stop scratching.", she said irritably before trying to bite the tick from the base of her tail. "Don't you have anything for this annoying creature?", she asked.

"Of corse I do. Here, let me go get it.", she replied before dashing off. And I think I can cure you lonliness too., she thought. She went and got the stenchy mouse bile from her den and then walked up to Silvermist. "Hi, I was wondering if Emberpaw could visit Pinefur everynow and then so she won't get so lonly. Pinefur can tell stories to her. This way they both can be entertained.", she said hopefully. She wrinkled her nose at the smell of the mouse bile that was on the ground in front of her as she waited for a reply from the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Silvermist twitched her whiskers at the putrid stench. "Sure. I suppose Emberpaw gets lonely, too, in the apprentices den all by herself," Silvermist meowed, agreeing. "I think you should ask Emberpaw, though, about that."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:46 pm

"I will. Thank you.", Moonshine said and hurried to Pinefur to get the tick off. After Pinefur was relieved of the itch, she went to Emberpaw to ask the apprentice if she would help the lonly elder. "Hey Emberpaw, I was wondering if you could do me a favor. Pinefur, Thunderclans elder, is very lonly since she is the only one in her den. Would you be able to visit her once in a while and visit with her? That would be a great help.", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:43 pm

Warclaw smiled brightly and walked off to go to the warriors den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back from the Gathering
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4