Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's gathering time again!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
It's gathering time again!! Left_bar_bleue95/100It's gathering time again!! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

It's gathering time again!! Empty
PostSubject: It's gathering time again!!   It's gathering time again!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Even though we haven't done the highstone (or moonpool), we're going to put that off for now, and go on with the gathering.
I really want AW to start having more action, so battle on! (not too much but that would help) and also we need to get more and more people! I might start making something like WildWind's pawprints if people get on more! thx

the gathering will start November 19!!! I know it's late but that's it! U don't have 2 b on that certain day but if u could be (espeilly the leaders) then that would b great. That way ur clan or u doesn't miss the action.
~Whitefeather
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
It's gathering time again!! Left_bar_bleue95/100It's gathering time again!! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

It's gathering time again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's gathering time again!!   It's gathering time again!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:25 pm

he-he kinda forgot about this....
how about two days from now? All leaders try to get on to lead your clan to the gathering.
the tribe is not included in this.
Back to top Go down

It's gathering time again!!
Page 1 of 1