Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back from the Gathering

Go down 
+3
Warclaw
Twilight
Admin-Mudpelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:21 am

" Ravenheart, thats a good name. Your are now a part of Thunderclan and we welcome you," Snowstar said, proudly. She then turned to Heathertail.
" Yes, Heathertail," Snowstar asked. Then she saw the way that Ravenheart was looking at Heathertail.
" Oh, Ravenheart this is one of my senior warriors Heathertail," Snowstar said introducing her.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:57 am

Warclaw same back with the sent of squirrel around her she put five squirrels in the fresh kill pile "Hi Snowstar and Welcome to Thunderclan Ravenheart" Warclaw meowed her red eyes shining with delight she was not the only one that is newer she padded over to the warriors den
Back to top Go down
Emberpaw
kit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 am

Emberpaw trotted quickly up to Silvermist. "Silvermist, are we training today?" she asked innocently. She waved her tail in excitement.

(I think we should use the thread that I made earlier, 'The Apprentices Excitement')
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:42 pm

"Welcome, Ravenheart," Silvermist mewed to the new cat. "I'm Silvermist, the Deputy of ThunderClan." She introduced herself with a polite nod. She turned to the sound of Emberpaw coming. "Yes, Emberpaw," she mewed. "We'll leave right now." Silvermist dipped her head to Snowstar, then walked out of the camp.

(Sure! ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Snowstar aknowleged Silvermist and then turned to Heathertail. Snowstar saw her look at Warclaw and understood what she was going to say.
" Yes, it was alright that Warclaw went out hunting. Now, Heathertail, you're arnt doing anything so you can show our new warrior around," Snowstar said with a playful glance towards them both. She didnt miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Warclaw was refreshed after she went out hunting everything her mind was happy her red eye shining as she ate a squirrel she had caught "Ahh what a wonderful day!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Spottedpelt padded through the forest feeling anxious. As he was walking, a black-striped she-cat and a smaller she-cat passed him. He blinked in surprise and hid in the bushes, grateful that he was downwind from them. When they had finally passed, he sighed to himself for being such a coward and continued on until he could scent many cats. Then he arrived at the camp. He took a deep breath and pushed through the enterance. Almost imediately, he found the leader. He dipped his head in apology. "I'm sorry if I've intruded. I've come to ask if you would accept me in this Clan. I've heard many stories about the forest cats, and I'm fairly knowleged in the Warrior code. If you will not have me I understand, I'll leave at once."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Warclaw looked up from her kill "Hello i am sure Snowstar will let you join she was crazy enough to let me in!" Warclaw meowed
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Heathertail nodded to her leader. She turned and walked stiffly towards the new cat. He looks like a show-off, Heathertail said. She narrowed her eyes at him.

Ravenheart patiently sat down to wait for the she-cat to show him around. "Thank you for showing me around," he said as they padded towards what he thought was the medicene den, "What's your name? Mine is Ravenheart."

Heathertail mumbled out, "I heard already," but she knew he couldn't hear her. "Heathertail," she said almost brightly. She flicked her tail at the medicene cat den. "This is where our medicene cat stays. She is like a healer but also recivies messages from our ancestors."

Even though Ravenheart already knew this, he nodded his head in a understanding way. He could see Heathertail perk up at the thought of teaching him things. Then he heard a new cat arrive. He wondered if this happened often. It was just a little while ago that he came. Heathertail carried on showing him around camp, not paying attention to the new cat, just like the other cats had done for him. It was strange. I would be interested in a newcomer, he thought to himself.

Finally Heathertail got to Snowstar's den. It would be the last thing that she needed to show him. "This is the leader's den. You know, Snowstar? All of the leaders have star at the end of their name. So that's the camp. There are more places outside of it but you'll find out about them later. Now you can eat and then do what you're told to do." Heathertail walked over to the warrior den. She could feel Ravenheart's stare burning through her back. She curled up on some warm rocks and decided to take a nap.

Ravenheart watched Heathertail curl up on the rocks. He decided to go for a hunt. He padded to the leader. "May I go on a hunt?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:08 pm

" I'd want you to know the territory better, but as it seems that there arnt that many warriors in camp you can go. Just be careful. There are other clans out there and one isnt so friendly towards us at the moment," Snowstar said. She then headed to the Training Hollow. She wanted to oversee the training of Emberpaw.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Ravenheart nodded and headed out of camp. (continued in Sunshine Meadow)
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:25 pm

(Did you see the post I made with Spottedpelt up there, Mudpelt? lol)
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:28 pm

"Well as soon as i get back from well getting some fresh air maybe i will show you around a bit if you would like" Warclaw meowed to Spottedpelt she headed to the Sky tree
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 pm

Spottedpelt watched as two cats left, apparantly uninterested that a stranger had just entered their camp. He felt slightly awkward. I'd be concerned if a strange cat walked into my home, he thought, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Warclaw came out after a couple minuets "Would you like some fresh kill i just got some a couple hours ago"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Moonshine stepped out from her den into the bright sun. Her pelt shone gorgeously. She had never looked this pretty. Her sweet scent,although, didn't cover up the newcomers smell.She walked over to him just as Warclaw was handing him some fresh kill. "Hello, did Snowstar accept you into the clan. If she did, are you a warrrior?",her calm soothing tone asked. She sat down beside him and grabed a wren from the pile.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:43 pm

Snowstar came into the camp and immediatly saw the new cat. She walked up to him and adressed him.
" Hello, and who do we have here," She asked.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Warclaw looked up "Maybe a new warrior" Warclaw nodded respectively to Snowstar and padded to the middle of the camp
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Spottedpelt looked to each of the cats who appreared to adress him. Each seeming to be female. He sighed to himself. He had never cared much to get a mate. He shook his head to shake the thought away, then looked to the leader. He dipped his head respectivley before replying. "I am Spottedpelt," he meowed. "I've come to ask your permission to join this Clan. I know the warrior code fairly well, I've familiarized myself with it before I came here. I promise to uphold the Warrior code to my greatest extent even at the cost of my life. Of course, if you do not want me here, I will not argue."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Warclaw bended her ears to hear, her meal had filled her with strength and curiosity but she shook it off and padded to the warriors den with no friends to talk to she felt alone and it showed in her blood red eyes that shined
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:34 pm

" Well I would be a mousebrained leader if I did not accept you. Spottedpelt, you are a new warrior of Thunderclan. Now let me just announce that you have joined," Snowstar said padding to the High Ledge. When she had climbed up she let out the customary yowl. Most cats were already in the clearing and those that wernt came.
" Thunderclan, I am proud to welcome a new warrior to our midst. This is Spottedpelt," Snowstar said.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:01 pm

Warclaw smiled
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Spottedpelt glanced around the clearing of all of the cats. They seemed friendly enough. He raised his head slightly when his name was called and a feeling of pride swept through him. He's a ThunderClan warrior now! His paws prickled with excitement as he thought about his new life as a Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Warclaw saw Spottedpelt's excitement "Don't get into trouble like i did!" she whispered in his ear then walked to the other end of the clearing again
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Ravenheart bunded into camp, carrying a sparrow. He set it down on the freshkill pile.

He frowned at the mention of anouther new cat. He would have to get used to this clan life stuff. A prickle of jealousy swept through his head. I didn't get "announced", he thought to himself.

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back from the Gathering
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next