Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back from the Gathering

Go down 
+3
Warclaw
Twilight
Admin-Mudpelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Warclaw almost ran into Ravenheart "Oh sorry Ravenheart!" she said as she walked past
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Snowstar signaled to Warclaw. " Please show Spottedpelt around," Snowstar ordered.
" When Silvermist gets back she will lead a border patrol," Snowstar announced. She then headed to the freskill pile to get some prey.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Moonshine congradulated the new cat, Spottedpelt. Just about everything is right with Thunderclan. How fortunate we are!she thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Warclaw padded over to Spottedpelt "Do you want to go to the Sunshine meadow first?" She questioned
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Ravenheart padded sulkily over to the warrior den. Maybe he was grumpy because he didn't get enough sleep back at the rogue place. He walked to a soft nest and curled up, his tail over his cold nose. Leaf bare was approaching.

Heathertail awoke from her nap, full of energy. She walked over to Snowstar. "Are there any border or hunting patrols?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Snowstar looked up from her finished meal. She saw Heathertail come up and then ask her something.
" When Silvermist gets back from training Emberpaw I will recommend that she take you," Snowstar said warmly. Heathertail was a nice cat. She had noticed that Ravenheart had been looking at her differently. But Heathertail had conpletely blown him off. Maybe she could talk to her. Heathertail had been one of her dearest friends from the start, and she wanted to see her happy.
" On second thought, I think I could use some fresh air. I'll go with you," Snowstar said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Heathertail's whiskers almost twitched with excitement. She felt it had been a long time since she last went out. because I was showing that dumb tom around, she thought. She swept her tail up and sat down with it ontop of her paws.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:17 am

Moonshine looked over her stock of herbs and realized that she needed to get more root for sliding out thorns from paws. She walked out of her den and told Snowstar she would be out getting supplies. Then she was out of the camp and on to Sunshine Meadow. (continues there)
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Spottedpelt dipped his head respectfully to his leader, then turned to the cat that was called Warclaw. "Sure," he meowed happily, his paws still prickly with eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Warclaw smiled "OK then lets go!" she meowed as she padded towards Sunshine meadow (Continued there)
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:03 pm

Moonshine burst through the bushes into the Thunderclan camp. "Snowstar, Snowstar!",she said. When she saw her leader she started pouring out everything. She hope she wasn't making a scene. She told all what happened in the meadow."Here is what Starclan ment by that. The Heather was Heathertail and the maple tree was Maplestar. Remember what happened at the gathering between the two of them? That is what that was all about. I know why too."she stopped to take a breather from all the explaining. Then she started off slowly. " Heathertail and Maplestar are related. I don't know how, but they are."she said, waiting how her leader would react to the shocking news.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Sonwstar was stunned; at first. But then her leader instincts kicked in. She turned to Heathertail who was standing next to her.
" Do I have to repeat or did you catch that," Snowstar asked. She couldnt beleive that Heathertail was related to Maplestar. Maybe Moonshine had read the sighn wrong?
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Heathertail nodded slowly in surpize. She couldn't believe she was realted to the Windclan leader. Why couldn't it have been Snowstar or Moonshine or someone who she trusted? It had to be all wrong. "Maybe Starclan was trying to say something about how Maplestar attacked me. Because the maple dripped onto the heather," Heathertail murmured.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:58 pm

" I really dont know," Snowstar thought for a while and then came up with an idea. " We'll all go to Moonrock and consult Starclan. Only they have the true answers," Snowstar said. She told them to rest for awhile and be ready to leave at Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Before they went to rest before the journey, Moonshine put in," Even though that was my first sign from Starclan ever, I still know I read it right."she said confidently,though not wanting to disrespect her leader. Then she went and took a quick nap in her den.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:24 pm

Heathertail crept into her den. She layed down on the soft moss and fell right asleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Mudstripe crept up to the entrance that was hidden very well. He didn't know what would be on the other side,but he had to take the chance and face his fears. What would cats think when they figured out he was the grandson of the cat who was banished a while back. He shook the thought off and stepped through the bushes. He kept low in order to be respectful. "Hello , I'm Mudstripe and I would like to join Thunderclan.",he said confidently. His pelt glimmered in the light. He saw a pretty gray cat resting in a den. Wow! I can't wait to meet her!he thought, his heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Snowstar jumped up as she heard another new cat come in. Thank Starclan that Thunderclan was getting more warriors. She stepped up to the cat.
" Hello, Mudstripe. I am Snowstar the leader of Thunderclan. If you wish to join then you are welvome," Snowstar said.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:48 pm

Heathertail lifted her head at the mention of a new cat. She scanned camp, and saw a cat standing there.

Ravenheart was behind Heathertail and had been awake grooming himself. He looked envily at the new cat. Heathertail had been bored with me, Ravenheart thought. He watched Heathertail.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:35 pm

"Yes,I would love to join your clan. Thank you for letting me."Mudstripe said as he dipped his head in respect. Then he remembered the gray she-cat and walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Mudstripe. What's your name?", he said in the kindest tone he could muster. After all, he would want to make a good first impression on this beautiful cat.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 pm

"My name is Heathertail," Heathertail said. She got up. "Would you like to go hunting? We can ask Snostar."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 am

"That would be great!",he said. He saw her walk over to Snowstar to ask and he followed. "Also Heathertail, would you mind if you showed me around your territory too?", he said. Might as well do that and get it over with. After all, he needed to know where everything is.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Heathertail nodded and asked Snowstar, "Can we go hunting? I also was going to show Mudstripe around the territory."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:47 am

Snowstar looked up from her leaders legde as Heathertail approunched.
" Yes you may. Thank you Heathertail. And when you get back, we shall start our journey to The Moon Stone," Sonwstar said. She padded to the medicine den to get some traveling herbs and tell Moonshine.
" Moonshine," she said as she entered. " COuld you prepare some traveling herbs for Heathertail, you and me. We will be leaving when Heathertail gets back from showing Mudstripe around," She explained.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:58 am

Hollyfoot was watching all of this she needed to talk to Snowstar she was so glad when Snowstar said she was coming to the moon stone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from the Gathering   Coming back from the Gathering - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back from the Gathering
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next