Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lonely day

Go down 
+2
Admin-Mudpelt
Admin-whitefeather
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

A lonely day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:58 pm

shadowwolf445 wrote:
Swiftstep was proud to be Duskpelt's mate he loved her no no other cat and now he would soon be a father to their unborn kits nodded his head "yeah i guess we should since it seems like we may have to mentor them anyway" he stood up and brushed against Duskpelt

(Ying and Yang are the same age as your characters.....)
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Maplestar returned with Yang. She went to her den to decide what to name the twins. She jumped up on the medicene cat tree and yowled, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!" After all the clan had gathered, she said, "I would like to give Ying and Yang their warrior name," she turned to the two of them, "Ying and Yang do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:
A lonely day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 pm

" I do," they both said in unison. Yang sat calmy with his pride shining. Ying on the other hand was bouncing up and down with joy!
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
A lonely day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Maplestar laughed to herself. "Then, Ying, by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Ying, from this moment on you will be known as, Petalfur. Starclan honors your loyalty and courage and we welcome you as a full warrior in Windclan." Maplestar rested her muzzle on Petalfur's head.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Petalfur licked Maplestar's shoulder respeckfully and then stepped back to watch Yang's ceremoniy.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:47 pm

"By the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. Yang, from this moment on, you will be known as Smoketail. Starclan honors your strength and courage and we welcome you as a full warrior of Windclan." She rested her muzzle on his head.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Smoketail licked her shoulder respectfully then the twins each called out each other's names.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 pm

Before the others could also call out, she interupted and said, "I also have anouther announcement to make. I have decided who shall be the next deputy." There was silence as she paused. She couldn't hear a sound from her clan. "I say these words before Starclan so that they may hear and approve my choice. Swiftstep will be the new deputy of Windclan."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Duskpelt opened her mouth to chant the new warriors' names, but before she could Maplestar made another announcement. Duskpelt immediately lit up with joy and she licked Swiftstep's muzzle happily. "Smoketail! Petalfur!" she chanted and walked over to congratulate the new Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:38 pm

Petalfur and Smoketail glowed with pride. Petalfur was so excited she couldnt hold it in. But she had too if she was to show these cats that she wasnt just some overly hyper kit. She said many thankyous to all the cats that congratulated her.
Smoketail marveled in his new life. He had never felt this feeling in a long time. It was complete and utter joy. He looked at his sister, expecting to see her jumping all over everyone, but instead saw her very calmly sitting while the cats congratulated her. He copied her for once in his life.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 pm

Maplestar jumped down from her perch and went to congradulate the new warriors. "You must sit vigil tonight at the camp entrance," she told them adding, "Congrads!" She a purr ecxaped her throat as she walked to her den.She stopped and then approached Swiftstep. "Can you organize hunting and border patrols?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Petalfur laid down in the middle of the camp. Even though she was extremely tired she made herslef stay awake. Smoketail was also tired but knew that he was susposed to watch the camp. He trained his eyes on the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 am

Maplestar left before her deputy replied. She was tired and so went to her den to get a good sleep.

Maplestar's dream:
Oaktail came down to the hills of Windclan and sped through the familer camp. He saw Maplestar and so licked her softly between the ears. She awoken and had a startled expression on her face but then reconized her father. "Hey Oaktail," she said softly. She stretched and got up. Rubbing muzzles with her he said, "I see that you haven't acquirred a medicene cat." "Yes," she said, pausing which had become a habit of hers, "Do you know when one's coming?" He replied, "Starclan hasn't got word yet." Maplestar sighed but grinned at her father as she sped off to the other hills. He raced after her on non sore feet. He felt fresh and new. They battled for a while and then came to a halt, both breathing a little hard. "That was- fun," Maplestar stuttered. Oaktail flicked his tail in agreement. "It is time I be off, for you need to awaken and tend to your clan's needs," he told her. Maplestar smiled at him fondly, then bounced off back to her sleeping spot, Oaktail following her. "Be safe," he said. She nodded then curled up and put her head down. Just as she closed her eyes she winked at him then fell into a wonderful sleep.

Maplestar awoken in her den. She wasn't sure how long she had slept, but layed down to daydream about actually talking to her father in real life. She hadn't actually known about him until he had given her one of her nine lives. It had been exciting.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Patchkit pranced along the path to the entrance of Windclan.I did like Riverclan, but Windclan sounds so much cooler! At the first gathering, I'll tell my mother that I am now a Windclan cat. She'll be so proud of me for traveling bravly on my own!, he thought.
(Now Patchkit didn't know that he can't just change clans whenever he wants to. He just left one day wanting to be a part of a"cooler clan.") "Hi everybody! I'm Patchkit and I want to be a part of Windclan!", he said with a smile on his face. Heads turned to see the unexpected visitor. Some of them looked shocked while others confused."It's alright if I join...right?", his tail went straight up when he saw a cat come out of her den.Maybe it's their leader!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Petalfur stood up becasue she had smelled a foreign scent. She knudged her brother and they both looked at the unexpected intruder.
" A kit," Petalfur said incredulously.
" I'll go get Maplestar," Smoketail said. He rushed to his leader.
" Maplestar, its a kit," Smoketail said almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Duskpelt looked up from where she was lounging outside of the nursery. She was utterly confused when a kit burst through the enterance declaring he wanted to join WindClan. She got to her paws and took a few steps closer, then walked up to the kit. "What are you doing on your own?" she asked curiously. "Where'd you come from?" There was no hostility in her voice, just a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:50 pm

My name is Patchkit and I come from Riverclan. I got bored of the place so I left and now I want to join you guys' clan", he said with pride even though the words that came out of his mouth were silly and unloyal like.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Duskpelt blinked in confusion. "What about your mother?" she asked. "Did she let you come?"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:04 pm

"No, I haven't even told her yet. But I made the jorney on my own...bravly. Doesn't that sound like a real warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Scarletstar and Reedtail appeared through the bushes."Excuse me for intruding,but it seems to me that you have Patchkit, one of Riverclans kits." she said in a steady voice.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 pm

"No, a real warrior would have stayed with his Clan," Duskpelt mewed softly. She was suprized when Scarletstar and Reedtail appeared through the enterance, and she couldn't help but give them a hostile look for intruding. Where was Maplestar? she asked herself. She wanted to tell the kit to go to his leader, but she didn't make that decision, Maplestar would have to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Maplestar ranout of her den and saw Scarletstar and Reedtail and smelled Riverclan. "What's going on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:44 pm

"Maplestar, you don't know how ashamed I am to have to enter your camp to retreive one of our run away kits.", Scarletstar said. She dipped her head to Maplestar. " You didn't have to come. I want to join Windclan. That's why I left. I didn't tell you because I wanted to make a brave journey and you be surprised that I can do things just fine myself. Like a warrior."Patchkit said to his leader. Scarletstar's jaw dropped. Patchkit looked to Maplestar,"Can I be your warrior?".
Before Maplestar could answer Scarletstar said,"But what would your mother and siblings think? They would miss you too much."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:55 pm

"Yes, you know,"she said to Patchkit, "you get your stregths from your birth clan. It would be used much more there. Of course it is your leader's decision."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:04 pm

" Patchkit, I can't believe I'm doing this,but you get to chose. Think wisely for this is a choice that will affect the rest of your life." Scarletstar said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely day
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Windclan :: Windclan camp-
Jump to: