Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lonely day

Go down 
+2
Admin-Mudpelt
Admin-whitefeather
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A lonely day Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 am

Maplestar padded in and out of her den. She kept telling herself that more cats would come. The sun had already come up and was shining down brightly on the camp. She lay on top of the rock that her den was under. She could see the whole camp from there. The sky was a pretty blue. It had white whispy clouds that slowly moved around the sky. she hoped that Starclan would send more cats to be in her clan.

The camp was a fair size. The medicene cat den was sheltered by one tree out of only two. There were two hollow parts. One was big enough for two cats and the other just big enough for herbs to be stored. There were bunches of tall grass around. The warrior den was different. It was just a dip in the ground but it was safe enough where they could hide and not be seen. She could barely hear Swiftsteps soft snores from the mouth. The apprentices slept in a thick bunch of tall grass. There were a more rocks by theirs then the rest of the clan. Her den was inside of a semi-high rock. The nursery was a small hole in the ground. It led off to a dark hole. It was warm, and there was a certain spot that water trickled. She couldnt wait to see the cute little kits that Dustpelt was sure to be having any day now. The Elders had the other tree but it was more open and it was laying on it's side. A recent storm had blown it over. It was now hollow and had sunken down in the ground where it wouldn't roll away.

Maplestar was satisfied with all of this exept she still hoped that more cats would come soon. She hoped the gathering came in many moons. How embarrassing to go to the gathering with only one warrior she thought. She curled up and felt the winds coming down on her. They were soft and so she relaxed and almost dozed off. She decided perk up and watch to see if any more cats came.

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A lonely day Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:49 pm

Ying and Yang had just padded into Windclan territory.
" I cant believe we are about to find where are ancestors lived," Ying said.
" I cant beleive you made us get lost in the first place," Yang countered. He hadnt even wanted to go hunt some stupid birds. Even though right now he wanted to strangle Ying he knew he would always love her.
I hear you and I love you too, Ying thought back smiling.
" You know I hate when you do that," Yang said hissing under his breath.
" Not like a can help it. I dont know why you dont like it. This way we can always know where the other is. Isnt that great," Ying said.
" Just wonderful," Yang said sarcastically. Then he remembered that she didn't understand sarcasm and probably would take him seriously.
" Thats wonderful. See I knew being near our roots would change you," Ying said happily.
Too late.
They padded onward until they found the entrance to the Windclan entrance.
" Now let me handle this. If I know you, and how could I not, then you'll have us kicked out in 3 seconds," Yang said not kidding. He stepped through the entrance and waited until some cat noticed there presence.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 am

Maplestar looked up at the scent of approaching cats. She swiftly walked down and met them there. "Are you here to join?" she asked in a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:11 pm

" Well my sister here," yang started off
" Of course we want to join," Ying said before her brother putout a wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Maplestar smiled and chuckled to herself. This looked like a brother and sister. The sister seemed nice but a hardworker. The brother seemed strong and brave. She tthought about considering him for deputy
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:45 pm

" So can we," Ying said excitedly. She could just imagine herslef hunting like a real warrior. Defending her clan with tooth and claw.
Dont over excite yourslef. Remeber what happend last time, yang thought with a silent chuckle.
Be quiet. And plus the couch wasnt completely destroyed, Ying thought back.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Duskpelt poked her head out of the thorns that cover the nursery. She had scented another cat in the camp, and now that she can see, she saw that there were two new cats. Duskpelt pulled herself fully out into the opening and sat down, facing the new cats. She self-conciously gave her chest a quick lick, wondering if these cats were here to join or here to make trouble. Maplestar looked relaxed, so Duskpelt relaxed also, obviously these cats were no harm.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 pm

" Of course you can join, " Maplestar said. She showed the cats around and then left them at the warriors den. She went to go tell Dustpelt what was happening. She looked a little worried.
" Those are just our two new warriors. They seem kind enough. Im thinking of making the male deputy," Maplestar shared her thoughts with the queen. She sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Swiftstep padded aout of the warriors den. he was going to check on Dustpelt but on the way there he saw two new cats. they seemed to be talking to Maplestar maybe they wanted to join the clan. he saw Duskpelt setting just outside if the nursery and bounded over to her and sat down next to her." how are feeling today Duskpelt"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Duskpelt was relieved as Maplestar told her the news. "Are you sure its wise to make a new cat that just joined today the Deputy?" she asked. These cats probably didn't know the Warrior code, Duskpelt wasn't sure it was smart to make decisions too soon. She was about to say more, when Swiftstep came over. She purred at him and nuzzled him briefly when he sat beside her. "I feel fine today, thanks. Its a great day today, thats for sure."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:43 pm

"so whats with the two cats, will they be joining the clan?" Swiftstep looked at the two cats "it dosn't like those two know a thing about the warrior code but i guess i can't judge just by sight"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:51 pm

"Maplestar said that they were new to the Clan," Duskpelt explained to Swiftstep. "She was thinking of making the male deputy."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm

"what? that one over there?" Swifstep was surpised with this news "she would trust a that new cat to be deputy"

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:01 pm

Duskpelt silently agreed, even though she knew not to go against her leader's actions. She turned to Maplestar sitting beside her. "Maplestar, you should seriously think about that before you decide. They look like they were kittypets before they came into the forest."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:30 pm

( at the moment they werethe only cats so.. lol)

" Im just going to have to think about it. And its not where the cat was born it where his loyalty lies," Maplestar said cooly. She sometimes wondered if Swiftstep knew where his place was. In her day as a warrior she wouldnt have dared question a leaders judement on anyhting. She walked away to her den she had to think about this.

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:35 pm

(lul. And its Swiftstep. xD)

Duskpelt watched Maplestar leave and only hoped that she made the wise choice for deputy. She sighed briefly, then turned to her mate, Swiftstep. "So how was your morning? You just get up?" she asked, licking a forepaw and swiping it over her ear once.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:08 pm

(XD got my own name wrong)

Switfstep took his gaze away from the newcomers and truned to face his mate " yes i just woke not to long ago thought i would come see how you were doing before i am sent out hunting." he mewed
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Duskpelt licked his muzzle, "Thanks," she murmured. "It does get kinda lonely in the nursery by myself, but it won't be for very long," she mewed with a proud glance at her swollen belly. "I suppose we should go meet the newcomers?" she wondered. "It would be good to meet them if they're going to join us in the Clan." She got to her paws and looked back expectantly at Swiftstep.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Swiftstep was proud to be Duskpelt's mate he loved her no no other cat and now he would soon be a father to their unborn kits nodded his head "yeah i guess we should since it seems like we may have to mentor them anyway" he stood up and brushed against Duskpelt
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:47 pm

"True," Duskpelt meowed, brushing against Swiftstep's side and padding up to the two new cats. She sat down in front of them with a warm welcom in her eyes. "Hello," she mewed. "I'm Duskpelt, welcome to the Clan."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:45 am

"Hi," Ying said excitedly, "Where do we get to sleep and when do we get to hunt?" Yang nudged his sister as if to tell her to calm down. "I'm Yang and this is Ying," he pointed his muzzle towards his sister who still bouncing excitedly, "Can you show us where to sleep? We've had a long journey," He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am

"Right beside you is the Warriors' den, where the Warriors of the Clan sleep. Behind us is the Apprentices' den. I'm not sure if Maplestar will make you into Warriors sraight off, or if she will make you into Apprentices for a while, but I guess right now just sleep in the Warriors' den," Duskpelt meowed. She also remembered that they needed their Clan names if they were to stay here, but that could wait until Maplestar had chosen the new deputy.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Maplestar walked briskly to her den. She took a nap for a while then awoke when the sun was high and blazing on the feilds. She padded over to the warrior's den and smelled both the sister and brother. She walked over to the brother, Yang. Maplestar nudged him and then said, "I want you to come hunting with me." She deicded to test his hunting skills and see if he knew at least a little of the warrior code. She would teach him, to get him started, but from his personality, he seemed like a fast learner.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:39 pm

" Of course Maplestar," Yang said. He first made sure that his sister was safe before he followed Maplestar.
" My sister and I are very thankfull for you letting us into your clan," Yang said.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:46 pm

"I'm very glad you decided to come. You seem Windclan built," Maplestar said approvingly. She led the way to her favorite spot to hunt, prey parardise. (Continued there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A lonely day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely day
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Windclan :: Windclan camp-
Jump to: