Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lonely day

Go down 
+2
Admin-Mudpelt
Admin-whitefeather
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

A lonely day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 pm

"Tommorow," Maplestar said, "You can stay with Duskpelt in the nursery until tommorow night. Don't be bothering her though." Maplestar nudged the kit and then went and sat on top of her den. The moon was starting to come up as night approached. She had already decided who Patchkit's mentor would be. The moon was almost full. It would be a few more nights until the prophesy was to happen. She wondered about it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A lonely day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Duskpelt had finally finished the final repairs on the nursery walls, with the help of Patchkit and Petalfur. She sat outside the enterance and washed herself, licking her paw and bringing it over her ear a couple of times. She looked up at the darkening sky, the moon already rising. She shivered as a cool night wind ruffled her fur and she turned to return to her nest in the warm nursery.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:
A lonely day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 pm

"alright let go then the sonner we leave the faster we can get this done"swiftstep mewed. he padded out of the camp flicking his tail for the others to follow
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:36 am

Patchkit was disappointed that he wouldn't have the cerimonie tonight,but at least he would become an apprentice tomorrow.(Tomorrow, Tomorrow ,I love you tomorrow. Your always a day away.-From the movie Annie- LOL!) He made his way to the nursury since it was time to get some rest. "Dustpelt, when are you going to have your kits?", he asked the queen, full of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Duskpelt settled in her warm nest, making room for Patckit to sleep next to her. "They should be coming any time now," she mewed. "It could be after the Gathering, but I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Goldenwing watched Patchkit and Duskpelt head into the nursery. Duskpelt looked as if her kits were coming soon, but only time would tell. She saw Swiftstep lead Petalfur and Smoketail away on a patrol, and Maplestar as she sat outside of her den, gazing at Silverpelt. Goldenwing stretched, this was a quiet day, but soon things would come alive once again. She turned and headed into her new den, laying on her nest and closing her eyes to fall into a quiet sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:50 pm

Petalfur and Smoketail followed their deputy to hunt. I wonder who's going to mentor Patchkit, Smoketail wondered.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:28 pm

"Cool, I can't wait to see them." and he settled down by her and dosed off to a deep sleep. Just like that it was morning. Something sharp was sticking into his side and he got up to see.
"Oh, just a sharp twig.", he said, his words waking up Duskpelt.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Duskpelt smiled and lay her head down. Patchkit still smelt of RiverClan, she realized. She instincively licked him between his ears once, ridding him of some RiverClan scent and replacing it with WindClan. She lay her head back down and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Duskpelt awoke by Patchkit's complaint. She raised her head and looked at him drowsily, seeing a twig sticking out of the nest and poking him in the side. She leand over and grasped the twig between her jaws, pulling and freeing it from the nest. She discarded it to the side, tossing it to the corner of the nursery; she'd properly dispose of it later. She turned back to Patchkit. "All better?" she asked in a gentle tone, motherly instincts taking hold of her again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Maplestar had settled down the night before and had fell asleep. She had a dreamless night with no word from Oaktail or Starclan.

When she awoke, she wondered if something had happened in Riverclan, or in any clan for that matter.She sat up and stretched, yawning. A chill spread through her as a cool breeze flowed in. The sunlight peaked through the hole in her cave and she padded out. She would much rather be outside during the day. This would be the day that Patchkit had his apprentice cereimony. He'll be all alone in the apprentice den, until Duskpelt's kits come, she thought.

Maplestar decided to let the warriors sleep in for now. The fresh kill pile was plentyful and the camp was peaceful. She sat down on top of her den, the bright sun warming her orange and brown fur. Leaves flew in the wind, like little puppets. Leaf bare was coming and so she deiced to double the hunting patrols, once the first warrior woke up.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Patchkit was relived of the twig and sad at the same time. He remembered his mother and how she had taken care of him. True he missed her, but now he was loyal to Windclan and he could not go back now. How silly of me to think so quickly.he thought, but trying to hide his regretfulness infront of Duskpelt. He tried hard to think positivly about him in Windclan now and decided that he would be ok if he worked hard in all he did. As he walked out of the den to groom himself he brightend up as he remembered that today he would become an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely day
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Windclan :: Windclan camp-
Jump to: