Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering soon!

Go down 
+3
Goldenwing
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Gathering soon! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Goldenwing looked up to see Maplestar. "Yes, everything is fine. The kits are healthy, and Duskpelt seems to be fine also," she mewed happily. "If something does go wrong, I'll be on it, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Duskpelt's ear twitched as she heard a familiar voice sound from the nursery's enterance. "Of course, come in, Petalfur," she mewed happily. Though she was still tired, she'd save the sleeping for later.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:54 pm

Petalfur padded inside quietly so she wouldnt up set the kits. As soon as she saw the tiny little kits she just melted.
" Aww," she cooed. " Their adorable," Petalfur said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Goldenwing smiled in agreement with her leader, and was once again alone in her den. The night was growing faintly lighter as the first lights of dawn crept upon the cats. It seemed that time had slipped past them all tonight. What an odd thing, she thought. The kits were born on the same night of the Gathering; under the full moon. She sighed, and rested her head on her paws to try and get the last of what she could that was left of the night.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:18 pm

(where's my post? I made a post as Maplestar saying that she was thinking of having Goldenwing be a mentor. WHERE IS IT???? scratch WHO DID IT?? -o- It's ok if you did but most of you don't have the rank to do it)
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm

(I saw it too, thats what I was replying to in my post. o.o Its that thing with the Forumotion's thingy... the Admin there is trying to fix it. It's happened on many of my other sites, also).
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:26 pm

(yes. that's weird.I hope they fix it soon!)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:34 pm

( Didnt do it! )
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Lightfrost smelt an opening into Windclan camp. She took a deep breath before entering.Here goes nothin'. She stepped in and released her breath. Scents of cats were cosuming her. To be respectful she got into a low crouch to show she was not a threat. [i]Hello? I would appreatiate it if you would let me speak to your leader. I'm Lightfrost and I would like to join your clan.",she said humbly

Patchpaw saw the new cat. "Another one! Cool! Our clans getting bigger and bigger." he said traughting up to her. "Hi, I'm Patchpaw. Let me show you to Maplestar, our powerful leader." he said in a 'I am a profetional and I've done this all my life.' kind of voice.

"Okay."she said, wondering if the small cat wouldn't get them in trouble. " Thankyou. Um.. what is your name?"
"Patchpaw."he answered with a flick of his tail as he took her to the leaders den.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Maplestar heard the new cat come. She padded out of her den. "Greetings. Welcome to Windclan," she said, and then glanced down at Patchpaw. "Would you like to join our clan?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Petalfur looked up from sharing tongues with her brother. The wind had just picked up. It had blown a most unfamiliar scent to her scent glands.
" Hey, Smoketail," Petalfur started.
" Yeah I know I smell it too," Smoketail interrupted her. He led the way out of the den with his sister padding behind her. As they entered the clearing they saw Lightfrost immediatly.
" Wow she's pretty," Petalfur whispered jealously. She wished that she was that pretty.
Smoke tail just stood there like leafbare had come and frozen him to the spot. Pretty was an understatement in his opinion. The she-cat was stunninly beautiful. He padded closer so that he could her the conversation; Petalfur followed, now reluctantly, behind him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Goldenwing's nose twitched as she picked up an unfamiliar scent. It was now dawn in the camp and the early-rising sun cast long shadows from the camp walls and highrock. She emerged from her den to investigate the new smell and found a new cat at the enterance. A smile crept across her face; this Clan was getting bigger. She padded over to meet the new she-cat, only to notice the expression on Smoketail's face. Her smile widened; she looked like a good cat for him, at least. "Hello," she mewed, waiting until her leader had finished until she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:19 pm

Duskpelt raised her head from her nest, looking in the direction of the camp enterance even though she couldn't see it through the thorn walls. She turned to Swiftstep, "Who is it?" she asked. "Go ahead and see who it is, I promise I won't move." She smiled at him. Her kits mewled in protest as their mother switched her position away from them. Duskpelt nudged them closer gently, murmuring to them softly, then looked back up to her mate.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Swiftstep was wondered who it was also though he wasn't quite ready to leave Dustpelt's side. but Dusked wanted to know who it was also and the look in her beautiful eye's wouldn't let him object to leaving her. he stoop and pushed his way through the thorns, he padded over to his Pacthpaw who was leading the cat to the leader's den " you have become even more hasty since last night you should't just lead stray cats to the leader's den Pacthpaw."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Maplestar jumped up on Highrock. It was time to organize patrols and announce the new cat's arrival. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!" Maplestar yowled. She waited until all of the cats had gathered. "We have a new cat in our clan, Lightfrost. Petalfur will be showing her around." Maplestar paused to signal to Petalfur, and then she continued, "Patrols need to be organized now. Our prey is going to vanish in a few moons. We need to be ready for leafbare. Swiftstep will lead a patrol. Swiftstep will take along Smoketail and Patchpaw." She jumped down from Highrock and watched the cats dissasemble.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Lightfrost saw all the cats just starring at her, espetialy Smoketail. "Did I do something wrong?",she mumbled under her breath, just a little worried.

After she heard Petalfur was going to show her around camp, she walked over to the nice looking cat. "Hi, your Petalfur, right? Thanks for showing me around camp.",she said in a friendly tone. "Just wondering", she began in a 'I sort of want to keep this just between us because I'm not sure of this' whisper. "Why was everybody starring at me? Did I do something wrong?"she finished.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Petalfur thought about that for awhile. Should she tell her how smitten her brother was with her? or should she just say it was normal?
" Your a new cat. Thats about the only exciting thing that goes around here," Petalfur replied.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:51 pm

"Ooohhh. Good. Also, is that cat you were standing by when I first came your mate? If he is, your very lucky. I never saw any other cat as handsome as he is."she said dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Ugh, barf, Petalfur thought. " No, im his sister," Petalfur said. " He's a really big jerk," She said. She then stood up.
" Okay do you want to go and see all the places now," She asked bored.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:49 pm

"Sure."she said excited after taking one last glance at Petalfur's brother before following her.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Petalfur started with the warriors den which she would be sleeping in. " This is where the warriors sleep and probably you," she said. She then showed her the rest of the camp.
" Do you want to go see around the territory now," Petafur asked.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Summerwind hesitated near the enterance of her old home. Why am I afraid? she asked herself. This used to be her Clan. This used to be her home. Surely nothing much had changed? She sucked in a deep breath and pushed her way through to the camp. She was relieved to see Swiftstep was still here. What about Duskpelt? They had both been here before she left. "Maplestar?" she mewed, looking over the cats in the clearing. She spotted her old leader among some of the familiar faces. "Maplestar!" she meowed, happily this time. "Do you remember me? I'm Summerwind," she explained hopefully.

Duskpelt's ear twitched as a new, somewhat familiar voice called from the direction of the enterance. Her curiosity was driving her insane. She finally got to her paws and peeked through the thorn enterance to the tunnel. It was Summerwind! They had been friends a long time ago, it was good to see her again. The mewling protest of her kits grew louder and she sighed, walking back to them and curling her warm body around theirs.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:53 pm

Maplestar almost jumped in surprize at the sound of a familier voice. "It's good to see you again," she purred, "Of course I remember you." She flicked her tail playfully. "A lot has happened since you have been gone. Do you still remember the camp?" Maplestar asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Summerwind smiled when Maplestar recognized her. "Yeah, I remember the camp," she purred happily. "I'm happy to see you, too," she added, smiling to her old leader. Her gaze swept the cat's faces in the clearing; all smelling of WindClan. "It looks like I have missed some things," she meowed. "But I do remember Swiftstep," she added, smiling to him. "Who's the deputy?" she asked, turning to Maplestar again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:45 pm

"My choice was Swiftstep," Maplestar said, being happy that she had picked a good choice, "Oh, and yes, Duskpelt had her kits and few moons ago. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering soon!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next