Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering soon!

Go down 
+3
Goldenwing
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Gathering soon! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Lightfrost got up and saw the group of cats leave, including Smoketail. "I needed to do something around here and I just missed my chance. ", she said aloud to noone in particular. She walked over to Maplestar and asked her, " Do you know if I can go on a patrol with some cats. It would help me learn the new territory too."
Lightfrost waited for a reply, itching to go out of the camp and explore.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:55 pm

"You probley just want to get your energy up right now, but later on I'll assign hunting patrols," Maplestar said, thinking of her probley worn out clan mates.She could tell that the breeze blowing into camp relaxed everyone after a while, and their was a calm silence in the air.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 pm

"Thank you Maplestar", she said.
Back to top Go down
Roseclaw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:09 pm

Roseclaw opened her eyes and stretched. It was yet another day. Hopefully it would be energetic. Her ears twitched with wonder, her tail lashing from side to side.

She slowly got to her paws, then bounded out into the camp, letting the soft wind ruffle her fur. She chose a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile, and devoured it quickly, burying its bones. Then she turned to the horizon, thinking about the wonders of the day.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:45 pm

(is she apart of the clan? or is she joining?)
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Lightfrost walkled over to Roseclaw."Hello.", she said in a friendly tone. She started to wash her thick white pelt, wondering when the cats would come back from the patrols.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Maplestar stood up and then yowled to her clan mates, jumping up on highrock. "It is almost time for the gathering!" she said with a hint of excitement in her voice. Her breath came out in a misty fog. The air seemed more crisp and cold. "It is leaf fall. We need to train harder and catch more prey! It is also time for getting ready for the gathering. We need to be prepared,"Maplestar readjusted her feet on the rock. The rock was starting to loose its moss and now was more slick. The leaves around it were firey colors, the kind that meant prey would be gone. She could see the clan shifted in their standing positions. "Swiftstep, Patchpaw, Smoketail, Petalfur, Goldenwing, and Summerwind will come with me to the gathering, while Lightfrost stays at camp with Duskpelt and her kits." Maplestar jumped down from her perch. It was hard choosing who should stay behind but she had to pick one cat to watch the camp. She licked down her fur, and then breathed deeply. She stretched and then sat down with a peice of prey.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Lightfrost was a little disappointed that she wasn't able to attend the gathering, but shook it off. After all, guarding the camp gave her a chance to show the clan just how loyal and what a good warrior she would make for Windclan. She decided to go and meet Duskpelt. She stopped at the entrance and called,"Hey Duskpelt, its Lightfrost. May I come in?", she asked in a polite tone. She did not want to disturb her kits. Warm milk scents flooded over to her from the nursury making her wish all the more that she would soon have her own kits.
Back to top Go down
Roseclaw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Roseclaw nodded in approval. She didn't get to go to the Gathering, but she couldn't expect to attend all the time. For a moment, she looked at the leader, then asked, "May I please go out hunting for a moment? I'll get some sleep afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering soon!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5