Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A new dawn - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

A new dawn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Shadetail nodded and turned to dawnfur "come on lets get some hunting den, guess i can show you two around shadowclan's boraders while we are out." he turned back to the camps's entrance and saw Moonpaw already leaving "hmm are your sisters always so impatient, well come on we better hurry before she gets herself lost." Shadetail padded out of the camp after Moonpaw.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:43 pm

I can just tell, even though they let me stay, for some stupid reason they sill don't trust me. Firesong thought rolling her eyes. She had come as friendly as possible and still they were eying her suspitiously. " I'll just have to prove to them I am a loyal cat and probley way more loyal than that Shadetail over there. She went to stand by the entrance to guard the camp. Every now and then she would sniff the air for any scent of approching cats or walk a few paces out of the camp to look around. She was very alert, but calm.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:06 pm

"Come on, Sunpaw," Bloodstar mewed as he walked toward the enterance. "He nodded toward Firesong on his way out and padded to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:20 pm

When Firesong took the nodded thankyou from Bloodstar, she knew she did well on her first asignment."Don't you worry Bloodstar, I'll serve this clan well.", she said allowed to him. When they disapeared down the trail, she noticed something in the bushes. She smelt rabbit.
Instincntivly she crouched down and waited. The rabbit came out of the bushes with a couple of hops, unaware of the fact it would be a meal. Firesong leaped on the rabbit and took it's life quickly with a single bite on the neck."I guess I'll just take this into the camp and come right back." So she went and placed it in the fresh kill pile for someone to eat.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Dawnfur followed Shadetail, looking at Firsong suspiciously. In time she hoped that she could learn to trust her.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:14 pm

(don't worry Dawnfur, you will!)
Firesong ran back to the entrance to finish her assignment.She had noticed that they already had a deputy.I always wanted to be deputy, but that's a one in a million chance that will happen now that other cats are always on my tail and that the spot is already taken. Oh well, maybe he will become leader and he will chose me then.Firesong thought deeply to herself.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Nightstep Came to the young cats "hello"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Dawnfur entered the camp beside her sister.
" Moonpaw, go straight to Nightstep," Dawnfur said. She took her sisters prey along with hers and laid it on the freshkill pile. She then took some back for herself to the warriors den. She wasnt happy about how things had gone with Shadetail. Well only time would tell, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:34 pm

"I'm not a kit," Moonpaw said, then she relized her sister was worried so added,"thanks though." Moonpaw limped into the medicene cat den and sat down to wait for Nightstep.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Nightstep took a look at Moonpaw's leg and gave her some poppy seeds with some marigold and burdock root "Try not to lean on it. If you do it will take longer to heal"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
A new dawn - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Moonpaw huffily replied, "ok." she ate the poppy seeds, marigold and burock root with a disgusting look on her face. She limped to a bed in the medicene den to get some rest. She settled down and fell asleep.

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Shadetail padded into Nightsteps den he saw Moonpaw was already asleep and assumed she would be ok. he walked up behind Nightstep and mewed a greeting "hello Nightstep i see you waste no time" he said as he looked back at Moonpaw " it didn' lok to bad to me but i'm not a med cat so how is she."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:04 pm

Bloodstar stalked through the enterance with Sunpaw knowingly following. He looked around the camp and was glad to see that the fresh-kill pile had grown some. He looked for his deputy and found that Shadetail was in the Medicine Cat's den. He padded over to join them. "Is something wrong?" he meowed, coming to a rest beside them. He hoped nothing had gone wrong on the hunting patrol or something else worse.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Firesong saw Moonpaw limping into the clearing. Oh dear I hope she is alright!
She walked up to Nightstep and asked him,"Whats wrong with Moonpaw? I hope she'll be ok." with a caring tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Sunpaw entered the camp to find her sister in the medicine den. She was immediatly concerned. She thought that if her sister had been seriously hurt she would have felt something, so she hoped that it wasnt serious. She waited outside the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:20 pm

Nightstep smiled "As long as she keeps wait of it she will be fine" Nightstep said "Dont worry Sunpaw she is not badly hurt come in"
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:19 pm

"well since she will be ok theres no need for me to be here" Shadetail turned around and padded out of Nightstep's den. he looked around the camp for Dawnfur after all Moonpaw is her sister she should hear that Moonpaw was ok.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:40 am

"I'll bring you a mouse from the fresh kill pile if you like, Moonpaw.", Firesong said caringly.
She was sad that the little cat had gotten hurt and wanted to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Bloodstar nodded, happy to hear that it wasn't serious. "Thank you, Nightstep," he meowed. He backed out of the den and turned around to walk to his den. He didn't want to eat until he had made sure the rest of the Clan had eaten. He sat outside of his den and watched, licking his chest fur a few times.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:09 pm

Nightstep bowed his head to his leader "I have to get more herbs i will be back please watch, Moonpaw, Firesong if you may" Nightstep said as he bounded out to look for herbs
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Dawnfur walked up to Shadetail with a worried look on her pretty features. Why did Shadetail have to carch everything she did wrong; sher probably forgot some fress kill and he wants her to go get it. Shhe wished that she could just act normally around him.
" Yes Shadetail," She said wiht a sigh.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Shadetail sat down as Dawnfur walked up to him "i just wanted to tell you that Moonpaw will be just fine, shes sleeping right now. you really have trained her well Dawnfur she just needs a lttle more training. thats all i wanted to tell you, thought you might want to know how your sister was doing."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Nightstep almost toppled over Shadetail and Dawnfur "Oops sorry guys i think i might have got to much herbs!" He said as he went back to his den
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Dawnfur was starltled by Nightstep. When she recovered she nodded and headed to the medicine den. She stepped in to find her sister laying iin one of the nests. She was sleeping so Dawnfur just sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 pm

Moonpaw awoke for a moment, peering at her sister. She gave her paw a lick and smiled at Dawnfur. She slowly drifted back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: