Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Foxwhisker
kit

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-21

A new dawn - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Foxwhisker glanced over to the cat. "Yes, as a matter of fact. Um.. who are you?", he asked inquistivly. He tilted his head to the side and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A new dawn - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:53 pm

Nightstep smiled I am Nightstep, Shadowclan's medicine cat he answered
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Foxwhisker dipped his head in greeting. "My name is Foxwhisker. I am hopping to become one of Shadowclan's warriors. Do you know where the leader is or if you can tell him that I am here?", he asked getting a little impatient.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:
A new dawn - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Nightstep nodded and leaded him to his leader Bloodstar, he is here to join he said
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Foxwhisker shifted from paw to paw, hoping with all his heart he would become a part of Shadowclan. "Hello, Bloodstar. I am Foxwhisker.", he said to the leader while dipping his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Firesong's scentglands picked up something new that reeked of rough. She walked into the clearing to see a new cat waiting by Nightstep. Probley for Bloodstar.She thought. Where is he anyway? She walked over to the two cats and dipped her head. "Nightstep, why is a rough here? Does he want to join?", she asked inquireingly. Or has he caused a threat? The suspicious thought stayed in the back of her mind. "Hi, I'm Firesong. What's your name?", she asked. She sat down drapping her tail over her front paws; a least threatning pose.
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Foxwhisker turned to face the cat. His eyes widened in surprise as he gazed at the flame colored she-cat. Her pelt ripled with her movents and her eyes shone in the sun. "I..I'm Foxwhisker.", he studdered in reply. He took more control of his voice as he continued. "And yes, I would like to join...if only your leader would show up. I can't wait here forever.", he said more sternly. But then, he felt ashamed as he spoke roughly to her. I need to control my temper.He thought. "That's a pretty name, Firesong. I like it. It suits your beauty.. I .. I mean it just suits you.", he babbled again.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:35 pm

Firesong purred with amusement. "Thank you, Foxwhisker. I think Bloodstar will definatly except you into this clan. We'd be lucky to have you.", she comented smiling. "See you around.", she said in a sweet voice and turned to go back where she came from in the first place. Wow, he is so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Foxwhisker saw her go with a gentle look. Smiling, he didn't seem so annoyed anymore. He was actually glad he had to wait for the leader, or he would have never had met Firesong in such a welcoming manner.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Nightstep laughed a bit and returned to his den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: