Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A new dawn - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

A new dawn - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:57 pm

(Oh... okay. <.<)

Bloodstar padded into camp and he immediately caught the scent of a stranger. Instinctively his neck fur bristled slightly. He glanced around the camp and found a new cat in the clearing. He walked over and raised his head in a slight greeting to the newcomer. "Who are you?" he meowed as he listened to the new cat speak of joining ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:
A new dawn - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Nightstep looked up "Good day Bloodstar" He greeted his leader kindly and went back to his herbs and then thought hum i am low on herbs..... Nightstep looked at Moonpaw and walked over to her "Would you like to come with me to get herbs? it is boring being alone" he said to Moonpaw
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Moonpaw looked up. "sure," she said with one last lick of her fur. She sat up, and waited to hear where they were going.
(I won't be able to reply for a while b/c I gtg)
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Nightstep smiled "I was thinking that we could go to the Shadowy rocks, how does that sound?" He asked Moonpaw
(ok)
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Tigerpath whirled around, tail whipping. "Do not be alerted. I was wondering if I could join your Clan," he repeated, "as I do not have one of my own. I would be a wealthy contribution....." He smiled, licking a paw with a glint in his amber eyes and white fangs.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
A new dawn - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Moonpaw purred. she was happy Nightstep had picked her. "That sounds great," she said. She licked down loose hairs on her face, and then waited to follow him to Shadow Rocks.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:10 pm

"What is your name?" Bloodstar asked, simplifying his question.

(Sorry it's so short. T.T)
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:30 am

Shadowtail padded into the camp and placed his kill on the fresh-kill pile as he dropped his prey a new scent filled his nose, another cat. he looked to where the scent was coming from and saw the cat speaking with Bloodstar. he flicked his tail i just stregthened the camp's entrance and yet another cat seems to have just walked in. he walked over the the new cat and his leader, "this cat trying to join our ranks also." he said with a bit of anoyance in his voice."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Dawnfur padded up to the entrance and immediatly noticed the change in mood. Another newcomer? They were going to be overflowing with cats sooon. She padded up to Shadetail.
" I agree. What has that been, 5 in the last hour," Dawnfur said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Tigerpath - Confronting Bloodstar   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Tigerpath's lips relaxed.

"My name is Tigerpath," he said, bowing his head.

Last edited by VampyrumEclipse on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hi)
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Nightstpe lead the way to the Shadowy rocks
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:54 pm

"I see," Bloodstar meowed, looking the cat over. He seemed strong, willing to serve the clan well, looked to be a good hunter. Trustworthy, hopefully. "Well, Tigerpath," he meowed finally. "Welcome to the Clan."
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Tigerpath nodded. "I will do my best to serve your Clan." He turned and left the small area, flicking his tail.

He raised his nose in the air and sniffed. He wasn't quite used to this Clan's smell, but he would do his best to do so. For now, he would try to eat when the others are, and do what they did for awhile until he got used to this.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Firesong came into the camp, her jaws full of prey. She put her deposite in the pile in the middle of the camp and then turned around only to see a new cat in the camp. The prey scent must have covered up most of his scent. No wonder I was surprised when I saw him.She thought. She happend to over hear the conversation bewteen the new cat and Bloodstar. She walked over to Tigerpath and smiled. "Welcome to Shadowclan. I'm Firesong. I couldn't help but over hear your conversation with Bloodstar."she said in a welcoming tone.
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:48 pm

Tigerpath looked at Firesong after swallowing. "I'm glad I'm welcome," he said quickly, and began to continue his pointless stroll around the camp, only to turn back. "Would you mind pointing out the warriors' den? I have no clue where I am right now."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Bloodstar padded over, seeing Firesong return. "Firesong, thank you for the prey, the Clan needed some." He looked to Tigerpath, then meowed, "Would you mind showing our new cat around the camp?"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:55 pm

"Yes, of course Bloodstar.", she replied. "To answer your first question, Tigerpath, the warriors den is over there.", she pointed with her tail to the bramble thicket where moss beds lay inside. "The apprentices den is next.", she told him while walking toward it. Her pelt rippled as she stepped. She waited for Tigerpath to follow.
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Follow the Warrior   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Tigerpath tilted his head before getting the idea. He bounded up behind Firesong and waited for her to act.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:59 pm

"Now the medicine cats den is over here.'', she explained. Soon she had covered the whole camp with Tigerpath. "Well, I guess that raps it up. Oh, and when you go to the warriors den to sleep I would try to avoid the bed of moss farthest in the right corner. It has a couple of thorns that weren't taken out of the moss so it's a little pokey.", she added with a little giggle at how she remembered when she found that out herself. She had learned the hard way by getting a thorn poked into her patokie.
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Tigerpath tilted his head and smiled cheerfully. "Alright, thanks for the tour. See you around!" With that, he turned and bounded towards the entrance of the warriors' den, where he sat and looked out at the camp as if standing guard.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Firesongs belly growled so she walked over to the pile of fresh kill. She started eating one of the mice she had caught. As she ate she looked around the camp thinking of how big it was becoming. Shadowclan was well organized and was running smoothly. What worried her though was when the peace would be corupted and what lay ahead for her clan.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:56 am

Nightstep walked it to his den and set his herbs down on a shelf-like rock
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Moonpaw followed him in, enjoying the light streaming into the camp. She went over to the apprentice den to take a nap. Her paws were weary with exhaustion. She lay down on her nest and fell straight asleep.
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:11 am

Every few steps, Foxwhisker stopped to smell for any signs of cat scent. He had found a trail and now he was following it, only to lose it. There! Found it!He thought when he came upon the scent again. He let it lead him all the way to what he guessed was the camp entrance. He wondered if he should just wait outside for a cat to come out and ask what he was doing here. Go ahead you stupid furball. They'll understand. So he walked right through to the camp and flattend himself to the ground so as not to make him seem like an intruder.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:01 am

Nightstep's eyes flickered to the new comer "Hello" he nodded to him "do you come to Shadowclan to join?" he asked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: