Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

getting Herbs with Moonpaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
getting Herbs with Moonpaw Left_bar_bleue100/100getting Herbs with Moonpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

getting Herbs with Moonpaw Empty
PostSubject: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Nightstep sat down and waited for Moonpaw, while he was waiting he took in a deep breath of happiness, the air in Shadowclan soothed him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
getting Herbs with Moonpaw Left_bar_bleue95/100getting Herbs with Moonpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Moonpaw leaped out from behind a moss-covered rock. She was filled with happiness. She had had a successful hunt earlier that morning. Moonpaw was glad to be out again, away from the boring camp. She sniffed around, smelling a mouse, and almost jumped after it, but decided it would be rude to Nightstep. She waited patiently for orders.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:
getting Herbs with Moonpaw Left_bar_bleue100/100getting Herbs with Moonpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Nightstep smiled lightly and looked at her "how about you go to the leftt and i will look on the right, we are looking for any herbs we can get" He said
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
getting Herbs with Moonpaw Left_bar_bleue95/100getting Herbs with Moonpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Moonpaw nodded, as she sniffed around the rocks. A tangy scent hit her, from up ahead. She sniffed the ground, and then came upon a orange flower with blueish leaves. "Nightstep?" Moonpaw called, "Is this one?" She could smell that it probley was.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Nightstep turned around "Ahh yes! Good job Moonpaw!" he praised Moonpaw, Nightstep, secretly wished h had an apprentice, he got lonely most of the time and needed to get some sort of sign from Starclan.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Moonpaw stood proud, and then relized she needed to dig up the plant. She raked her claws into the dirt and held the flower in her jaws. "What next?" she asked him, her words muffled through the roots.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Nightstep was carefully digging up two herbs "Next, we need to make sure that we have all that we need, do you think we have enough?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:58 am

"Maybe just one more," Moonpaw said. She set down the herb next to Nightstep and then walked lightly around a moss covered rock. A cold splash of wet water soaked her fur as she was plunged into a shallow water filled hole. Her whiskers twitched with resentment of not smelling for it first. She stepped out and then shook herself off. The weather was chilling her but her fur would soon dry. She licked down one hair and then discovered a weird smelling plant stuck in between two of the moss covered rocks. She hadn't seen it before in Nightstep's den and she wedged her mouth and paws in enough to get the root. She walked almost stiffly back to Nightstep. Moonpaw layed down her root beside him and then shook herself once more.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Nightstep purred with delight "I think this is burdock root!, Very good Moonpaw, now lets go home" he said heading home with his herbs
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Moonpaw followed on swift paws. She leaped over the arching rocks and padded next to Nightstep. She was ready to have more adventure. Her claws were tired of getting to sink into prey just a few times. She wanted more. But first Moonpaw needed to rest. She walked to camp with Nightstep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting Herbs with Moonpaw   getting Herbs with Moonpaw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting Herbs with Moonpaw
Page 1 of 1