Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for herbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Looking for herbs Left_bar_bleue95/100Looking for herbs Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Darkfang padded quietly to the brook. He bent down to lick up the chrystal water. "Do you smell any herbs?" he asked the new medicene cat. He could scent a herb on the other side of the nearest bush. He wondered if she did too.
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:59 pm

A sharp tang entered her senses. "Yes I do. It's marigold.... and lots of it.", she replied. She stepped over a set of stones that led across the brook and to the other side. As she landed on the ground she spotted the plant. "Ah ha! Found it!", and she walked over to it and bit a few clumps from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Looking for herbs Left_bar_bleue95/100Looking for herbs Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Dark fang smiled but then caught himself and nodded. He gripped some in his sharp teeth and pulled it up. His tail flicked back and forth, landing in the water. He walked to a nearby hollow tree and stored the herbs in it. "We can keep them in here until we return to the cave," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:31 pm

"Sure.", and she placed them in the spot. "Where to next. I may smell some Burdock root, that's best for ratbites, near here.",she said. "I think it's over there.", she continued while pointing her tail to the east.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Darkfang nodded as if asking her to lead the way. His whiskers twitched with relaxation. It seemed that all of his troubles just melted away.
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Leafstream noticed Darkfang had a relaxed facial expresion when he looked at her. Embaressed, she quickly turned away and started down the trail. "You comin'", she asked from over her back. " I don't know the trails very well so I may need some help." This was sort of true, but what she really wanted to get to know Darkfang a little more.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:22 pm

"Yes," he nodded and started down the trail. His sences tingled here and he could smell prey all around. "The trail is this way," he nodded his head farther up where the trees seemed to split.
Back to top Go down
Foxwhisker
kit

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:41 pm

Leafstream followed Darkfang down through the forest on the trail. What a great way to begin my life in a tribe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for herbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for herbs   Looking for herbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for herbs
Page 1 of 1