Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Empty
PostSubject: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:42 pm

Moonpaw bounced along the path and then smelled something, instinctively, she crouched down, and saw a frog hopping. She followed it and the had it trapped against a few rocks. She scraped it up, the frog flying in the air, while she quickly slid back and caught it. She bit hard and then turned back to the path, holding it in her jaws. She waited for Shadetail and Dawnfur, hoping Shadetail would be impressed.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Shadetail saw Moonpaw's susccesful hunt as he padded behind her "very good Moonpaw Dawnfur must have trained you well this will make my job a bit easir." Shadetail looked back for Dawnfur "come on Dawnfur we would have caught all the prey we need before you would even make it over."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Moonpaw laughed at her sister and then dug a hole in the ground to bury her prey. She dropped the frog there and then walked off to be silent and still, to be able to listen for prey.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Dawnfur came huffing and puffing into the clearing. Dawnfur heard what Shadetail said and immediatly was emmbarrased. She did like the compliment he gave her though. She tracked the scent of a mouse and soon saw its furry body sliding through the leaves. She dropped down into a hunter crouch and stalked the mouse until she was in sight. She then punced and before it even heard her it was dead. She then caught a blue jay. She sat down and watched her sister.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Moonpaw's tail twitched as she bent her front paws to sniff the ground. With her tail held high, she softly followed the scent of a rabbit. She crept up on it and peared out of the grass, her whiskers twitching from touching the rough grass and logs. Moonpaw's ears quickly moved to the left, as anouther rabbit joined in their grazing spot. Yum, Moonpaw thought, almost tasting the prey in her small jaws. She quickly ran forward and swiped at the both of them, making them pause. She jumped on top of the larger one, swiping it again and biting at the throat. It fell limp, and she dragged it along, and also buried it. She sat down on a small rock to see what Shadetail and her sister were doing.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 pm

" Great job," Dawnfur said incouraginly. She was glad to see her sister excelling.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:33 am

Shadetail was impressed with Moonpaw's hunting, he didn't expect her to be able to hunt so well. "very well done Moonpaw, your hunting stance is almost perfect. you may be able to take the title of best hunter in shadowclan from me with a bit more training. how are you at hunting birds?
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:23 pm

"I guess I'm ok, I've never tried it," Moonpaw said. At that moment she heard the flapping of wings. She angled her ears and then quietly padded over to where some rocks were. A robin was sitting on a branch, facing the other way. Moonpaw padded up closer and then a twig snapped beneath her paw. The robin opened its wings in surprize, but Moonpaw stood frozen. The robin regathered its wings to its sides and started chirping. Moonpaw jumped and knocked it over, onto the ground. She landed on the ground, with a thorn vine tangled to her foot. "Oww!" she shrieked. The thorns clung to her paw painfully.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:33 pm

"Shadtail ran over to Moonpaw, he looked over her paw " well it doesn't look to bad, guess i now what we will have to work on. and let this be the first leson for you look be for you leap. well i would have liked to catch more prey bfor he headed back but i guess this is ok for now, get thing we just got a med cat. are you well enough to walk Moonpaw"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:48 pm

"Yes," she replied with a huff. A kit could have done better than that. She untangled her foot from the throns and then limped over to her pile of prey. She picked it up and started heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:05 pm

On the way to camp Dwnfur fussed over her sister. She felt bad that she hadnt been able to prevent her sister from being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail   Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting- Dawnfur, Moonpaw, and Shadetail
Page 1 of 1