Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sunny day

Go down 
+3
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
Admin-Mudpelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A sunny day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A sunny day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

A sunny day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm

"My life was lonely after my mother died my father was a ThunderClan warrior but he died as well he had the most shining pelt considering it was black but my mother took me away sense she was a rouge she wanted me to grow up in the mountains but i never forgot the kit that i played with here oh what was her name! ah yes Snowkit" Warclaws eyes where shining as bright as the stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:57 pm

"Do you miss your father or mother at all?", Moonshine asked understandingly. She licked one of her front paws and swiped it over her ear.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:
A sunny day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A sunny day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:06 pm

"Yes i miss them a lot" Warclaw blinked away tears "my mom only died because of a badger when i was out hunting i found mom dead i ran back to Thunderclan and they told me that dad drowned, but that is in the past i have a future ahead of me in Thunderclan" Warclaw was still crying but she looked convening she swiped her paw over Moonshines ear "Fly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Pinefur started swishing her tail around in anoyance," When will their leader EVER get here? We can't stand here all night!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Warpaw wrote:
"Yes i miss them a lot" Warclaw blinked away tears "my mom only died because of a badger when i was out hunting i found mom dead i ran back to Thunderclan and they told me that dad drowned, but that is in the past i have a future ahead of me in Thunderclan" Warclaw was still crying but she looked convening she swiped her paw over Moonshines ear "Fly"
I am so sorry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:45 pm

"Well maybe we can go to camp and sleep come on!" Warclaw ran to camp and said "You coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 pm

"Sure! Come on Pinefur!",Moonshine said as she bounded after Warclaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:51 pm

"Are you sure it's ok? I mean, we don't want to intrude or anything.", Pinefur said in a cautious tone,but still coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Once Warclaw lead them to the Warriors den and Pinefur to the elders den Moonshine had a few questions."Hey Warclaw? Can you tell me,you know, how to live in a clan.", Moonshine asked. It felt akward,but Moonshine knew she had to know and not look mousebrained in front of the leader.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Silvermist bounded after them. She stopped in front of them all and bristled instinctivly. "What are you doing? Snowstar hasn't even met you yet, you have no right to walk into camp. You have to be accepted into the Clan first." She wasn't entirely sure what to do. Right now, these cats were intruders, at least they were until Snowstar accepted them into the Clan. So right now, they were tresspassing into the Clan camp... but she didn't want to start a fight, she was outnumbered until Snowstar came at least.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 am

"I got a question for you Silvermist, did you want poor Pinefur to just stand there after the long jurney and freeze are tails off? Or do you want us to feel welcome here if we are to join the clan?"Warclaw stood her ground
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 am

Snowstar padded up with her tail held high. She looked over the cats and then asked them to introduce themselves. She decided to talk to Warclaw afterwards about showing strange cats into the clan.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A sunny day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A sunny day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:07 am

(ok hold on i'm kinda confused. isn't moonshine elha's character?)
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:33 am

Admin-Mudpelt wrote:
Snowstar padded up with her tail held high. She looked over the cats and then asked them to introduce themselves. She decided to talk to Warclaw afterwards about showing strange cats into the clan.

"I am very sorry Snowstar but i did not think that you would not allow us to not freeze to death out there and we have come a long way and need to rest" Warclaw bowed her head respectively "Oh and Snowstar i not really Warclaw i am Warpaw but my mother trained me and i would like you to name me"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:41 am

(oh sorry! got confused!xD)
"Yes I would be happy to appiont you as a Thunderclan warrior. We will have the ceriomony tonight," she said to Warpaw. Then she turned to the newcomers saying, "You may stay in your sleeping spots for now. We do need new memebers."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 am

"Thank you Snowstar you are already a great Thunderclan leader but for once if we want this clan to survive we need more toms" Warpaw stood outside the Apprentices den waiting
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:26 am

"Its not even that cold out here," Silvermist retorted under her breath when Warclaw walked away. She sat at the enterance to the Warriors' den to wait for the cerimony that would take place tonight.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:28 am

Warpaw could barely hold on her energy "Silvermist may i go hunt for the clan?" Warpaw padded up to her
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 am

"I think its a good idea. I'll come with you, then," she mewed. "Lets go to the Sky tree, thats where alot of prey is right now."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:35 am

"Okay Silvermist!" Warpaw bounded over to the sky tree
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:36 am

Silvermist padded after him, suddenly wondering if she should have taken another Warrior with them. She thought against it and bounded after the excited apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:47 pm

Admin-whitefeather wrote:
(ok hold on i'm kinda confused. isn't moonshine elha's character?)
(Sorry Whitefeather, I thought you only had one cat per registration and I made another registration as Elha. So if you see Scarletstar or Elha they are both the same person. Sorry again)
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A sunny day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A sunny day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:51 pm

(Oh! no u don't have to. You can have more than one cats per user. (as many as you like)) I'll delete Elha and thenpost it as ur character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Moonshine got up from her bed now that Warpaw and Silvermist was back. "Silvermist, my mother used to tell me how good I was with herbs and how I loved to help other cats when they got hurt. Is there any place for a cat in that area?"
When no one answered her question, Moonshine noticed herbs to help greencough just under a bush on the outside edge of camp."I'll be just a sec. Warpaw.", and she leaped over to the plant, plucked them and caried them back to the middle of the clearing."Where do we put these?", she tilted her head.

( Snowstar, when will you ever get here?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunny day
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Thunderclan :: Thunderclan camp-
Jump to: