Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sunny day

Go down 
+3
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
Admin-Mudpelt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A sunny day Left_bar_bleue100/100A sunny day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:05 am

Snowstar sat in the middle of her camp. She looked around and felt a small amount of sadness. She didnt have anyone to share all her happiness with. But she knew one day that this camp would be busy with the activitie of cats. She could already see it.
In her mind she saw many warriors lounging outside the bramble inclose warriors den. Then she turned and saw two plump queens sunning themselves on flat rocks out side a thorn den.As she watched a small, black kit came runnning out of the nursery. The kit jumped on one of the mothers and then suckled.
When she turned this time she saw 4 apprentices playfighting outside of a bush that sheltered there den.
The next den she saw was the elder den. 3 elders were inside chatting about there warrior days.
Finally she saw the medicine cat dragging some herbs into the dark of her rock. The rock had been carved inward by a river that was long tsince gone.

Snowstar shook herself from her vision. Thank you, Starclan. She knew one day that it would be just like that.

Last edited by Admin-Mudpelt on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A sunny day Left_bar_bleue95/100A sunny day Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Heathertail crept through the underbrush. She wondered how many cats would reject her. She scraped her leg on a thorn. She examined it carefully, licking it. Soon the bleeding stopped. She padded on, now on a smooth path. Soon she smelled the scent of another cat. She quietly came to the camp entrance and waited for approval.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Snowstar looked up at a small noise. She rushed to the entrance to find shecat standing right outside the camp.
" Hello. And who might you be. If you are here to steal prey then leave," Snowstar said with a snarl.
" But if you are here to join, welcome," Snowstar said warmly. She added a smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 am

Heathertail dipped her head respectively. "I would like to join," Heathertail said softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:13 pm

" Thats wonderful. My name is Sonwstar. Come sit with me and tell me a little about yourself," Snowstar suggested pointing to two flat rocks.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:38 pm

Heathertail padded over to he smaller one and sat down. She flicked her tail nervously, waiting for Snowstar to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Snowstar sat down.
" You look like you are sitting on a porcupine. Lighten up. I just want to know my memebers," Snowstar said calmy.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:42 pm

Silvermist padded through the undergrowth heading toward the ThunderClan camp. She had been looking for it for a long time now, because of the stories her mother had told her. She continued to weave between the trees until she caught a lot of ThunderClan scent. Silvermist hesitated, then continued. When she reached the enterance, she looked around the camp and saw the leader, along with another cat. "Hello?" she meowed, stepping forward a bit. "I'm here to join, I mean no harm."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 am

" Well this is a great suprise," Snowstar said. She couldnt beleive her luck. Two new memmbers in one day.

" You are welcome to join," Snowstar turned to the second cat.
" Come sit down and tell me your name. After this we can go on a hunting patrol and border," Snowstar said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:49 am

" My name is Heathertail," She said shyly. She was glad she wasnt the only new cat now. She couldnt wait to see the rest of the territory.

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:00 pm

"I'm Silvermist," she said proudly. She padded over and sat down, curling her tail over her front paws delicately."Thank you for letting me join," she mewed, dipping her head respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:22 am

" Your quite welcome. Now that we know who everyone is I think it might help if you knew what your new home looks like," Snowstar said.
First she showed them around the camp and where they would be sleeping. After Snowstar had finished showing her new warriors around the camp she led them out of the camp and headed towards the Sandy Training Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:10 pm

(Sorry for double postiong)

Snowstar headed into camp just as the sun dissapeared out of site for the night. She dropped her prey on the freshkill pile. She then remembered that she had to appoint a deputy before the sun arose again. She thought over her two warriors and made a choice. Heathertail looked like she would make a great warrior, but she seemed a little too shy for the position of deputy. Silvermist had an aura of power and leadership about her. She would make a great deputy.
Snowstar leaped up on top of High Rock and let out a yowl. She watched as both her warriors came and sat down.
" In a clan there is a leader and then there is her second in command, her deputy. I am susposed to appoint one before the light of dawn and I have made my choice," Snowstar said. She looked up at Silverpelt and then her warriors.
" I say these in the presence of Starclan, out warrior ancestors. Silvermist will be the deputy of Thunderclan," Snowstar said proudly.
" Congrats Silvermist. Tomarrow morning you and Heathertail shall go out and mark all the borders. I hope you were paying attention today," Snowstar said smiling. She then jumped down and grabbed a peice of freshkill. After she had finished she shared tongues with her new deputy and then headed to her den where she soon fell asleep.

Last edited by Admin-Mudpelt on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Heathertail was a little dissapointed that Snowstar had not made her deputy, but she knew that all that responsibility would have been too much.
She congratgulated Silvermist and then grabbed a mouse off the top of the fresh kill pile. She then went to eat it under a small spruce next ot the warriors den. After she had ate her fill she went into the dark of the warriors den. She looked around and saw how much space there was yeet to be filled. But there will be more warrior, Heathertail hoped. He grabbed some moss that was bunched in a ball by the entrance and made a nest. It was very comfortable and smelled of the forest and her new home. She soon fell asleep with images of her new life as a warrior running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 pm

Silvermist padded into camp carrying her catch from the Sky tree with her. She dropped her prey on the fresh-kill pile and was suprized by a yowl at the highrock. Silvermist padded over and sat down with her tail around her front paws, listening carefully to what Snowstar said. Silvermist remembered her mother tell stories about ThunderClan, and she knew all about the warrior code. Silvermist couldn't believe what she had just heard; Snowstar had chosed her as deputy! Silvermist thought about what the deputy had to do; the work, the burden of the entire Clan... she didn't know if she could do it. But she didn't want to let her new Clan down. She dipped her head respectfully to Snowstar before grabbing a piece of fresh-kill, sharing tounges with Snowstar, and curling up in her nest inside the Warriors' den.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 am

Warclaw padded behind a tree watching she had come a long way and wanted to rest but she knew that she could not just barge in on a Clan
"Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: a sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:27 pm

Moonshine walked along the forest floor. It had been a long day, espetially for her mother who was old. " Don't worry Pinefur, I think I found something! We might be close to our destination!", Moonshine said in an excited whisper. She smelt a smell that had never passed her sent glands before. Suddenly SMACK! What had she run into? In a few seconds she noticed it was another cat!
Back to top Go down

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: a sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:29 pm

"What's going on up there?", yelled Pinefur, Moonshines mother. "I told her not to rush long into things. When will she ever realize that?", she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Silvermist aroused from her sleep by noises outside. She listened briefly, before springing to her paws and rushing outside, they were cat's voices. As the new deputy of the Clan, she had to confront these cats, whoever they may be. When she came into the open, she saw three cats at the enterance. Silvermist raised her head to show her authority, and padded over, her silver tabby fur rippiling beautifully in the moonlight as she walked. "Who are you?" she asked the new cats, looking from one to the next. "If you are here to join, I'll get my leader. If you are here to steal prey, get out," she added with a flat snarl.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:21 pm

"oh no need to get hastey i was born here and my mother tookk me away i wanted to re-join Thunderclan, I am Warclaw" Warclaw was on alert but she knew she could trust Clan cats
Back to top Go down

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: a sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:31 pm

Moonshine raised her head high and meowed," I am Moonshine and this is my aging mother,Pinefur. We came from Highstones in search of something like this. We'd be pleased to join."Moonshine took a step forward eagerly.
Back to top Go down

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:58 pm

She looked over at Warclaw. How can she be so calm. I am just inches away from jumping through the trees top! I am that excited! I wonder if it is showing.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Warclaw noticed that Moonshine was very excited "There is a need to be the excited but when you have come from the mountains you can hold it in and be as calm as the grass but please Silvermist let us join" Warclaw had a look in her eyes but it told you her past
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Silvermist nodded briefly. "Right. I'm glad you all have taken an interest in ThunderClan. Wait here, I'll get the leader." Silvermist turned and padded away from the enterance to the Highrock where Snowstar's den was. "Snowstar, we have new cats here that want to join," she mewed. "Please come out and take a look at them."
Back to top Go down

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: a sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:24 pm

Pinefur sat down,exausted from her journey."My legs aren't what they used to be. I used to be the best hunter I knew of and taking care of you Moonshine, was a workout!'', Pinefur softly laughed remembering the old days when it was just her and her kit. "Now it seems like it's you who is the mother, taking care of an old scrap like me", she said to Moonshine. Then she looked back from where they came from.I wonder if I'll miss the good old days
Pinefur shook her head and and reminded her that she could not go back now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sunny day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunny day
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Thunderclan :: Thunderclan camp-
Jump to: