Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting on the Sky tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Hunting on the Sky tree Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting on the Sky tree Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Hunting on the Sky tree Empty
PostSubject: Hunting on the Sky tree   Hunting on the Sky tree I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:37 am

"Silvermist i smell a rabbit!" Warpaw crept up on it and killed it with a swipe of her paw
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:
Hunting on the Sky tree Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting on the Sky tree Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting on the Sky tree   Hunting on the Sky tree I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:38 am

Silvermist bounded up to him, "Good job!" she mewed. "What else can you smell?" she asked, jumping up on one of the low-lying branches of the tree and looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting on the Sky tree   Hunting on the Sky tree I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 am

(i am a girl)

"I can smell a plump mouse and a black bird" Warpaw was sitting as still as possible and jumped high in the air and cought the bird "Should i bury it here?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting on the Sky tree   Hunting on the Sky tree I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:12 pm

(OH, I'm sorry! ^ ^; )

"Yeah, bury it here and we'll pick it up later," Silvermist told her, jumping down from the limb. She scented the mouse also and pin-pointed it a few tail-lengths away. She got into a hunting crouch and started to inch closer to the mouse. It raised it's head and saw her, but she quickly pounced on it and ended its life quickly with one swift bite. She dug a hole and scraped earch over it to collect it later. "Lets catch a bit more, then we'll head back."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting on the Sky tree   Hunting on the Sky tree I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:22 pm

"Ok oh i think i smell a Rabbit over there too" Warpaw burrys the catch and goes into a hunting crouch and kills the rabbt with one bite "Maybe you should catch one more and then w should head back dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting on the Sky tree   Hunting on the Sky tree I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Silvermist nodded, "Yeah." She scents a starling close by eating berries on a bush. She sneaks up on it, each of her pawsteps barely audible. When she's close enough she leaps into the air, sending leaves scuttling behind her as she rises. She sinks her teeth into the bird and quickly brings it down. "Lets head back now," she mewed through the feathers in her mouth. She unearthed the mouse she had caught before and picked it up, cramming her jaws with as much as she could carry. She waved her tail, trying to tell Warpaw to follow, and she pads off to camp with her catch firmly in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting on the Sky tree   Hunting on the Sky tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting on the Sky tree
Page 1 of 1