Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying out hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Trying out hunting Left_bar_bleue95/100Trying out hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Trying out hunting Empty
PostSubject: Trying out hunting   Trying out hunting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Maplestar led Yang down to the hills of prey paradise. She stopped abruptly and crouched down, flicking her tail to tell him to do the same. She peared through the grass and then pounced on the rabbit. It went limp in her grasp and she showed Yang. After burieing it, she said, "Rabbit is most common for Windclan. To be able to catch one, you have to be still and silent. Then with the Windclan speed, you pounce on it." She suddenly smelled prey. "Try this one," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Trying out hunting Left_bar_bleue100/100Trying out hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Trying out hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying out hunting   Trying out hunting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:56 pm

Yang had been watching intently. When Maplestar told him to catch another one he was ready. He followed the scent to a burrow. It seemed the rabbit was inside. he didnt want to disappoint his new leader so he tried something. Yang jumped up very high and came down really hard ontop of the burrow. A few secondfs later a rabbit cam shooting out. Yang ran ater it and soon caught up to it and ended its life. He came back to his leader with the prey.
" How was that," he said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Trying out hunting Left_bar_bleue95/100Trying out hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Trying out hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying out hunting   Trying out hunting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:23 pm

"Very good," she said, "Now it's time to know the rules," she said while motioning for him to sit down. "As you might already know, the forest is made out of four clans. Thunderclan, who live in the woods, hunt an asortment of squirrels, birds, and mice. Riverclan lives around their river, and hunts fish. Shadowclan lives in a marshy area and hunts toads and crows. We are Windclan. As you can see, we live in feilds and hunt mostly rabbits. The basic rules are simple. Listen to your leader, stay on your clan's territory, and defend it." she smiled at him and then said, "The ranks are the leader, me, who gives all of the orders and decides for the clan. There's the deputy who is second in charge and becomes leader after the leader has lost all of his/ her lives. The medicene cat speaks with Starclan and heals cats. Warriors defend the clan and respect the deputy and leader. The apprentices get mentors once they come of age. They can be apprenticed to the medicene cat, leader, deputy, or any warrior. The Queens are the pregnat she-cats who have the kits. Once the kits turn six moons old, they become an apprentice. The Elders are the oldest of the clan and have retired from being a warrior. It's a lot to cover in one day but u'll get the basic idea. She led them both back to camp, carrying their new prey. (continued in camp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying out hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying out hunting   Trying out hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying out hunting
Page 1 of 1