Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting at the Sunshine meadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Hunting at the Sunshine meadow Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting at the Sunshine meadow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Hunting at the Sunshine meadow Empty
PostSubject: Hunting at the Sunshine meadow   Hunting at the Sunshine meadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:39 pm

Warclaw waited for Silvermist
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:
Hunting at the Sunshine meadow Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting at the Sunshine meadow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting at the Sunshine meadow   Hunting at the Sunshine meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:14 pm

Silvermist padded through the pretty forest, happy to finally be able to hunt. She saw Warclaw up ahead and mewed a greeting to her. "Looks like you've beaten me here," she meowed with a slight grin. "Don't worry about ShadowClan, they always act like they've had a bee shoved up their nose. Bloodstar wouldn't break thr truce of the Gathering over something like that," she tried to encourage her friend.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting at the Sunshine meadow   Hunting at the Sunshine meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:07 pm

"I hope not....,but anyway lets get hunting!" Warclaw was eager to get Shadowclan out of her mind
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting at the Sunshine meadow   Hunting at the Sunshine meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Silvermist nodded and turned to pad deeper into the forest. She parted her jaws to find prey-scent and almost instantly caught scent of a mouse. A little searching and she had found it nibbling among the foliage close by. She dropped into a hunter's crouch and inched forward. She pounced and hooked a claw into the mouse's back. Hearing it squeak many times, she bit down hard and ended its life quickly.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting at the Sunshine meadow   Hunting at the Sunshine meadow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Warclaw parted her jaws and went into a hunters crouch she smelled a rabbit and could see it she pounced and bit it's neck "We should go back come on" Warclaw picked up her kill and headed back to camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting at the Sunshine meadow   Hunting at the Sunshine meadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting at the Sunshine meadow
Page 1 of 1