Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting patrol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Hunting patrol Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:55 pm

Shadetail led the patrol here before heading back to camp they could do some hunting here. he looked back waithing for the others
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:45 pm

Firesong loved the smell of the bubbling water and she could already smell a blackbird. "Ok, we can meet up back here in a little bit and go back to the camp together.",she said. She started tracing the blackbird smell once a couple of the cats shook their heads in agreement. There! On one of the branches in the bush.She thought. She crept toward the animal. The bird lept to the ground, not noticeing it was being watched. Suddenly she swipped her paw at it, her claws digging into its flesh. She bit into it and killed it quickly. Then she burried it in the earth and went off to catch somemore prey. Soon she had a chaffinch and two mice along with the bird. She caried it to the meeting place, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:09 pm

firesong seemed to keep up with him but he didn't see others. he shrughed and decided to go ahead and start hunting they would turn up soon. he tasted the air and scented a mouse near by, he lowered his body and begain to stalke the rodent. he lightly pressed his paws on the earth being careful not to make any noise to alart it. he crepted up behind the it, the mouse stopped and picked up a small nut and start to chew on it, Shadetail took this opprtunty to punce on the mouse giving a quick bite killing. he buired the mouse and went on seaching for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Dawnfur quickly caught up and then immediatly started hunting. She had gotten two mice and now was stalking a squielrl. It was chewing on a leaf and was not aware of Dawnfur. Dawnfur moved a little closer. Suddenly she heard a snap and the squierrl looked up, saw her, and then jumped upa nd started running to a tree. Dawnfur had just enough time to register that she had just stepped on a twig when her instincts pushed her into the chase. Dawnfur chased the squierl to a tree where it jumped onto the tree. Dawnfur tried to clamber up after it bu lost her balance and fell.
She stood up embarrasment shining from her face. She hoped no one had seen that, especially Shadetail. She wanted him to be impresed with her not show him what a clutz she was.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Hunting patrol Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Moonpaw finally caught up. She scented the others close by, and so decided to hunt on her own. She crept up on a raven, her thin tail waving in concentraion. She twithed her whiskers and then pounced on it, pinning it down. It squacked loadly, but she cut it off with a swift bite to the neck.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Shade caught two more mice and a small squirl. he had his eyes set on a black bird. he stalked up behind the bird, his tail low but not low enough to thouch the ground. just as he was in pounce range he heard what sounded like a twig snap and the bird turned around and saw him. it let it warning and was about to take of but Shadetail quickly grabbed with his paws before it could get to far of the ground. he give it a quick bite to the neck and killed it, he turned his head to where he heard the twig and saw Dawnfur just as she slipped off the tree and fell. he picked pu the his kill and padded over to her, he placed the kill in front of her, "guess that one got away from you. you shouldn't worry about i'm sure you can get the next one." he looked around then turned back to Dawnfur, "i don't think we will be cating anything else here though thanks to this bird, but this should more then enough for the clan. well come on lets go see if every else is done with their hunting." he picked up his kill and padded to the metting place
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Dawnfur picked herself up from the ground. She was glad that Shadetail hadnt pointed out that it was really because of her that prey wouldn't be in a mile radius of this place. She shook her fur free of leaves, gathered her other prey, and then followed Shadetail to the place where they would all meet.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:17 pm

Moonpaw padded to the meeting spot with her raven and a vole. She layed it down, catching scent of her sister and mentor. She waited patiently for them.

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:09 pm

shadetail spotted Moonpaw and Firesong already at the meeting place. he droped his black bird and began to dig up a few of his other kills to tak back to camp. he placed them with his black bird and and walked to Moonpaw, he looked at he two kills and then back up at her. "this is you were able to catch today, well at least you caught a bird and seem to be uninjured this time. though i did think you would be able to catch one more piece if prey, but this is fine you are still just starting out. did you have any trouble while you where hunting? anything i could help you with.

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Quote :
Moonpaw padded to the meeting spot with her raven and a vole.
(she cought a vole and raven.)

Last edited by Admin-whitefeather on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:56 am

( i know)
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:35 pm

(oh ok)
"How do you catch mice? They seem to hear me every time I try to sneak up on them." Moonpaw said.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:35 pm

"mice? well first let me see your hunting crouch it may not be right if mice can hear you"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Moonpaw scented one nearby. She tried her best to creep up on it with her feet held high as she stepped, but the colorful leaves of autumn crunched under her feet, and the mouse scurried away before she could catch it. She flicked her tail in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:12 pm

"That's alright, Moonpaw. You'll get it.", Firesong tried to lift her spirits up. "Hey Dawnfur, what did you get?", she asked walking up to the cat.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Shadetail watched Moonpaw careful seaching for any errors while she stalked the mouse. the mouse escaped her and he could clearly see her furstration, he beleaved he figured out the problem and walked up beside Moonpaw, "from what i can see Moonpaw your hunting crouch is fine, what seems to be giving you away are are these leaves that are starting to fall from the trees. as it gets closer to leaf-bare the ground will be coverd with them and it can sometimes make hunting diffecult, but there is a trick to get past this but it requiers a bit of patients, you need to make your steps more lighter so you won't make any noise while you are walking on them. just don't lift up your legs so high while you step, it maybe easir if i just show you then try to explain it so watch closely."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Moonpaw nodded. She hated autumn. It always brought chilly winds and less prey. Also those loud leaves, she thought. She watched Shadetail for a demenstration.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Shadetail tasted the air but there were not any mouse near by. he would just have to show her how to move to move across the leaves then, he lowered himself into a hunter's crouch and began to move across the lleaves as if he was talking a mouse. he moved slowly delicately placeing his paws his paws on the leaves, they made a little sound but not the loud crunch when Moonpaw was trying to catch the mouse. "see just like this Moonpaw you'll make less noise this way. why don't you give it a try before we head back."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:29 pm

Firesong saw apprentice practice walking silently over the crunchy leaves. It would be great to have an apprentice of my own. Just to train some cat to be the best they can be is very satisfying.She thought thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Moonpaw stepped lightly on her feet, smelling a mouse just on the other side of the tree. She stalked it quietly, and then wildly leaped, the mouse caught by surprize. She breathed a sigh of relief that she had caught it. She proudly carried it back to Shadetail.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:02 pm

"very well done Moonpaw you are a quick learner. ok i think it is about time we get back i'm sure every one is waiting for us to bring back some food."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:51 pm

Moonpaw picked up her prey, and then waited for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Firesong agreed and picked up her prey in her mouth, part of the animals hanging out the sides. She waited for Shadetail to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:58 am

Shadetail grabbed what he could carry and buried the rest to cime back for later, he stood by Moonpaw and Firesong as they waited for Dawnfur
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:06 pm

Dawnfur grabbed her prey and then headed to the group.
" Ready," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting patrol   Hunting patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting patrol
Page 1 of 1