Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Hunting Patrol Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting Patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Patrol   Hunting Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Maplestar pounced on a bird that was sitting on a rock, it almost got away but she caught it in the air. She had already caught a rabbit and buried it in a place that the three of them shared. They had split up to find more prey, for three cats would have made more noise than just one. She carried her catch to the buriul pile and buried it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Hunting Patrol Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting Patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol   Hunting Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Petalfur of course got there first. She soon spotted a rabbit and fell into a hunters crouch than she swiftly ran after the rabbit. She jumped on it and bit its nneck whick ended it's short life. She then got one more fat rabbit and a skinny bird. She planned to give the pregnant queen the rabbit. She wanted to learn more about her since she seemed nice.
Smoketail arrived at the same time as his leader. She split up so he did the same he stalked a rabbit, but it ran to fast for him. But he made up for it with another fatter one and a vole. He then went to the place where they had spilt up and waited with his carch. While he waited he appreciated the sun bearing down upoin his fur. It felt nice. Then he saw Petalfur with her catch and they talked for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Hunting Patrol Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting Patrol Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol   Hunting Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Maplestar shook her pelt from all the dust and stuff from Prey Paradise hunting. She would have to clean her pelt back at camp. Digging up her prey she scented Smoketail and Petalfur up ahead. "We should get back to camp," she told them. They seemed tired so she led the group back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol   Hunting Patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Patrol
Page 1 of 1