Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Morning Hunting Left_bar_bleue100/100Morning Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Morning Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Morning Hunting   Morning Hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:25 pm

Reedtail led the way to Trout river and told Dewpaw that he wanted to see how good she could hunt alone.
" Its not an assement; its way to early for that, but I want to see how you fair without me over your shoulder. I'll be hunting nearby," Reedtail said. he touched noses with her, hoped her good prey hunting, and then went a little ways off to fish. The fish was practically jumping out of the water. Reedtail had soon caught six medium size trout. What a catch! He was even proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Morning Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Hunting   Morning Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Dewpaw skipped with excitement. "I'll do my best, Reedtail.", she said with a gleaming face. She quietly went up to the waters surface so as not to scare any fish. Soon, two good sized fish were caught easily with the quick swipe of her paws. But after that it got a little harder. She furowed her eyebrows and stalked to another area of the River. She hit a small fish into the air as soon as she saw it. It landed to the shore and she bit into it's neck and killed it quickly. Before she focoused on the river again she heard a rustling behind her. She turned around and scented a squirrel. The squirrel darted out of the bush,but Dewpaw was too quick for it and finished it off. "I think that's about it.", she told herself. She gathered her prey together.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Morning Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Hunting   Morning Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 pm

While Dewpaw had been hunting Reedtail had caught a couple of fish and two rabbits. He gathered his prey and then found Dewpaw.
" Wow," Reedtail said looking over Dewpaw's catch. " You did great. Your turning out to be a great fisher," Reedail said proud of his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Morning Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Hunting   Morning Hunting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Dewpaw beamed with happiness. "Thanks! I finally figured how hard to hit them.", she exclaimed. "Do we go back to the camp now that we are done? Or are we going to the training hollow to do some cool fighting moves?", she asked. She loved learning and wanted to become a warrior as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Hunting   Morning Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Hunting
Page 1 of 1