Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Spottedpelt around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Showing Spottedpelt around Left_bar_bleue100/100Showing Spottedpelt around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Showing Spottedpelt around Empty
PostSubject: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Warclaw waited for Spottedpelt with a grin on her face
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Showing Spottedpelt around Left_bar_bleue100/100Showing Spottedpelt around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:44 pm

Spottedpelt bounded to her side and skidded to a halt. "How do you keep out-running me?" he panted. He gathered himself and looked around. Ther were in a sandy hollow, just like it's name, and the sound of cats nearby echoed off of the walls. It seemed an apprentice was being trained close by, but he didn't care to watch. "So this is where you train the apprentices?" he asked idly.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Warclaw smiled and shook her head "Yes, the sand keeps our apprentices from getting to badly hurt" Warclaw laughed as she remembered her adventures kit hood "I used to sneak here when my mother was not looking and practice my fighting skills with a tree, a sapling of course but as you see this tree here those marks are mine from when i was a kit. before my mother took me away" Warclaw walked over to a now full grown tree
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:01 pm

"Before your mother took you away?" Spottedpelt echoed, padding over to join her.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:17 am

Warclaw looked at him and sighed he wanted to know "My mother, Hollyfoot, was a rouge. My father a Thunderclan warrior, my mother did not feel safe here and took me away into the mountains" Warclaw's head was bent down remembering the horabile fate "my mother died by a badger attack when i was hunting and when i got here i discovered my father had died." Warclaw said sadly
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Spottedpelt listened silently. "I'm so sorry," he murmured when she was finished. "My entire family lives in the Twoleg place. They warned me about coming to seek the forest cats. They alll said that they were dangerous and they'd kill a cat like me." He snorted. "Some killer you are." He smiled briefly at her.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Warclaw smiled at Spottedpelt "My name is Warclaw for a reason, Besides even we welcome kittypets if they are strong enough" Warclaw said "It is getting dark we should be heading back, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Spottedpelt smiled back. "Yeah, that'd be a good idea," he agreed. "Thanks for showing me around, by the way," he meowed. Warclaw seemed nice enough; a very nice friend to have. He was glad he'd chosen ThunderClan over the others. A sudden question popped into his mind. "How long have you been a Warrior?" he asked. "Just curious, promise."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Warclaw's deep red eyes pinned on him with trust and friendship " I trust you more than anyone.Feels so long but i would say about a moon" Warclaw said thinking
"And your welcome it was my pleasure to show you around. now lets go back to camp" Warclaw said getting on her feet and padding to Camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Spottedpelt around
Page 1 of 1