Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Left_bar_bleue95/100Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Empty
PostSubject: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Heathertail padded up to Sky tree. Her gaze followed the line of the trunk. It seemed to go on forever. "This is Sky Tree," Heathertail explained to Mudstripe.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Left_bar_bleue100/100Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:49 pm

"It's huge! Has any cat ever climbed it before?"he asked interested.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Left_bar_bleue95/100Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:38 pm

"It seems to reach to the sky. I've heard of a Thunderclan cat who just kept going and going. I don't know if he ever reached the top," Heathertail said. She could scent prey nearby. A blue bird perched on a small twig. She pounced on it, killing it. "Want to share?" she asked, nudging the dead bird towards him.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Left_bar_bleue100/100Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:55 pm

"Sure,but are we supposed to feed the clan first?", he said confused.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:17 pm

"The fresh kill pile is full," Heathertail said, "plus we're looking around the territory. You can eat as long as the fresh kill pile is full." She ate her half, and then licked her chest. She hoped Mudstripe didn't think she was unfair to her clan.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:04 pm

"Ohhh. Now I get it.", he said before taking a couple of bites. "Thankyou." Heathertail's really nice. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Heathertail led the way to Sunshine meadow. She glanced back when Mudstripe wasn't looking. His light brown eyes were handsome. Her tail flicked in anxiousness for a mate. She hoped Ravenheart wouldn't be jealous, but that tom was a total show off.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Mudstripe followed the pretty she-cat to Sunshine Meadow. He was very happy to have joined Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around   Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudstripe and Heathertail- showing Mudstripe around
Page 1 of 1