Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fish Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Fish Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Fish Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Fish Training Empty
PostSubject: Fish Training   Fish Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Reedtail was at the bank of the River. He saw the small shadows of the trout and his mouth watered.
" Now Dewpaw. Riverclan cats are know for there ability to catch fish. I shall teach you today how exactly to do that. Now watch," Reedtail said. He leaned over just a little; not enough to be seen by the fish . He flicked his eyes back and forth and flashed his paw out. A big trout flipped twice in the air before Reedtail pawed it to the bank. He then ended its life.
" If you can do it the first tiime, when we get back to camp you can have this big, juicy torut all to yourself," Reedtail said.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Fish Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Training   Fish Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Dewpaw smiled,eager to try."I'm sure I can get it the first time."she said confidently.
She saw a flicker of fish scales in the water and quickly dove her paw in to get it. The icy sting of the water stung her paw, but that didn't stop her. Quick as a flash the fish was up..up..UP!
SPLASH! Back into the water. "Great, now I won't have that tasty trout after all. I was soooo sure of it."she said disappointedly. Suddenly, her saddness turned to excitment as she dove for another fish. "YES!"she yowled as she jumped up into the air with joy. The fish landed on the grass and had died from the fall. " It may be a small one, but I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Fish Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Training   Fish Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:51 pm

" Yes," Reedtail praised. " Even though you didnt get it on your first try, I didnt expect you too. But you did catch this one. The kits will appreciate that. And when we get back you can have this big fish all to yourself," He said proudly. Reedtail enjoyed mentoring.
" Now lets get back to camp. You've done well. Tomarrow I'll show you the terriory," Reedtail said.

( back to camp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fish Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Training   Fish Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish Training
Page 1 of 1