Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The clan begins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
The clan begins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100The clan begins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

The clan begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Frogkit awoke from having the scariest nightmare EVER. "Willowkit!!! wake up!" Frogkit meowed in Willowkit's ear. "What is it?" Willwkit mumbled sleepily. "I just had the scariest nightmare EVER!" Frogkit loudly said. She demonstrated her dream to Willowkit, who was barely paying attention. "And then it was over," Frogkit finished. She shivered, remembering her dream. Willowkit stood up and stretched, yawning. She flexed her claws in and out of the ground. It was soft dirt with leaves at the bottom. "Let's go get some freshkill," Willwokit said. Frogkit bounced ahead, squeezing through the nursery door. She plopped down to wait for Willowkit. Willowkit followed Frogkit out of the nursery, annoyed. Frogkit always had to be perfect at everything she did. It drove Willowkit crazy. Frogkit and Willowkit walked to the freshkill pile and sat down. Willowkit dragged a sparrow for both of them to share. Frogkit ate her part and looked around camp. She flicked her tail impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
The clan begins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The clan begins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Scarletstar walked over to the two kits,Frogkit and Willowkit. She still felt a pang of hurt in her heart for their mothers who had died to save them. They still had a moon to go before they could become apprentices which was good because she would not know who whould be able to teach them without some cat taking on two.

Dewpaw padded on after Reedtail to go hunting.This is soooo cool! My first asignment!she thought to herself as she left the camp.

Scarletstar saw that Frogkit looked a little scared. " What's wrong Frogkit?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
The clan begins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100The clan begins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm

"Nothing," Frogkit said respectively to her leader. She dipped her head. Willowkit finished and then pounced on Frogkit. "Bet I can pin you down first!"Willowkit sheirked, while restling with Frogkit. Frogkit tried to jump underneath Willowkit, but Willowkit was too fast and spun around, swatting at Frogkit's tail, playfully. The two kits restled until they hit the side of the nursery. Both were worn out and tired. They sat down on one of the rocks, the wind blowing their fur.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
The clan begins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The clan begins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Ravencry stalked through RiverClan territory. Today was the day he joined. He walked straight to the camp with confidence burning inside of him. When he reached the enterance he walked inside, but stopped right inside. He scanned the camp for the leader.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:15 am

These kits need a mother to tell them things about the clan. Maybe I can ask Sunsilk to watch over them till they become apprentices., Scarletstar thought. She started heading over to the golden spotted cat who was at the freshkill pile. Thanks to Reedtail and Dewpaw, they had a heaping supply of food. Suddenly she heard a rustling in the bushes behind her.
She saw a black cat slip through, he started looking around and stopped his bright yellow eyes on her. Scarletstar walked up to him with athouroty. " Who are you and what are you doing here." she said.He must be new to this. He can't just walk in on a clan expecting them to welcome just any cat. She looked him in the eye to see if he was serious,but then all her hostillity melted away. He's, well....cute!
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Ravencry dipped his head, respecting her authority, but he raised it again to proudly introduce himself. "I'm Ravencry," he meowed. "I take it that you are the leader of RiverClan? I'm sorry to have invaded, but I was hoping to join. My father was a RiverClan cat, but unfortunately he died." He rarely spoke, but now was an important time. He knew the Warrior code well from what his mother and father had told him, and he vowed to follow it until he died. His pale orange eyes rested on the RiverClan leader, hoping she would accept him into the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Frogkit jumped up and ran over to the intruder. "Intruder!" she shrieked, with Willowkit following quick behind her. "Who are you?" Willowkit asked. Both the kits stood tall.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:33 pm

"I am Ravencry, little one," he meowed to the two kits. He felt a sting at the kit's shriek of "Intruder," but he soon shook it off and returned his gaze onto the leader once more.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 pm

The kits wandered to a nearby puddle of water from the river slashing up the shore during the night. They dipped their toes in and splashed one anouther. Frogkit sat down beside the puddle and sat down. Willowkit followed at a slower pace. They both fell asleep, into a mid-afternoon nap.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 pm

"Don't worry, you are not an intruder because I accept you into my clan", Scarletstar said with a laugh in her voice. " And I know your father too, I used to be his deputy."she said.
She tried to sit in a patch of light to make her coat look prettier, so he would notice her, but then she realized she can't be his mate because she was the leader. Oh dear, I forgot about that detail.She thought disappointedly. She hid her disappointment with a smile and asked,"Whould you like to see the camp?", with out an answer she walked over to the warriors den to show him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Ravencry, despite his normally unreadable attitude, let a flicker of happieness go across his eyes. "Thank you," he meowed, dipping his head once more respectfully. He followed his new leader without question, silently taking in everything she told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:20 pm

"Now next is the Medicine cats den.",she said. Soon she had shown him the whole camp and
was sitting in front of her den to watch cats and rest her paws.We desperatly need a med. cat.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:08 pm

( hey Scarletstar you need to play Reedtails apprentice )
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Willowkit bounced up and yolwed as she landed on top of Frogkit. Frogkit slid out from underneath her, and with her tiny claws sheathed, she cuffed Willowpaw on the ear. "Take that Shadowclan!" Willowkit yolwed, as she pounced once again, on Frogkit who was listening to the murmur of cats. She could definatly pick up one word "Gathering." She flicked her tail at Willowkit to tell her to listen. Willowkit stopped, and heard it too. The two kits padded up slowly to Reedtail. "Is it time for the gathering?" they asked, their eyes glittering mischeaviously.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 pm

Scarletstar answered for him, "Yes, but no kits can come. Once you become apprentice age you will get to." She turned to Ravencry, "It is time for the gathering. You may come." She padded over to the nursery, where Sunsilk lay on a rock. "Will you stay at camp with Frogkit and Willowkit?"

Sunsilk answered with a dip of her head. She walked over to the two kits and lay down to watch them.

Scarletstar also told Reedtail, Dewpaw, and Barkpaw to come. She gathered her warriors around her and then was off to the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:55 pm

(Sorry for double posting!)

Scarletstar lead her clan from the disturbing gathering. She didn't have to jump onto the high rock because every one was there and saw everything. She sighed as she watched the cats file into the clearing. I need to get farther on in Barkpaw's training. He's not even half done and just look at his sister. I think it's because I'm too busy. Maybe I should let someone else mentor him.She thought deeply. And a deputy. Tonight I deside these things. She went to Reedtail and asked him, "Tomorrow I need you and Dewpaw to go on a hunting patrol. You can chose someone else to go with you.", she said with a smile on her face. She walked over to Ravencry and asked," Can you go on a boarder patrol with Susilk in the morning?"she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Ravencry padded into the camp behind his leader. He was slightly annoyed that the truce had been broken. And by a leader! He shook the thought away; it was no concern of RiverClan's at least for now. He was pulled away from his thoughts as Scarletstar asked him about a border patrol. He simply nodded and blinked his eyes in silent agreement.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Scarletstar took one big leap onto the big rock and addressed her clan with the yowl handed down from generation to generation. All the cats were basicly in the middle of the clearing already. "For a while I have been thinking on important desitions for the clan. Now I am ready to anounce the new deputy of Riverclan. May Starclan hear and approve my choice."she said proudly. "Reedtail will be the new deputy!",she said happily. She let it sink in before she started talking again. "Also, I have noticed that we have more warriors and I have grown very busy. So busy, I am getting behind in Barkpaws training. Therefore I feel, for the best of Barkpaw, that Ravencry should be his new mentor."she finished. She hoped nobody thought badly of that choice. She leapt down from the rock and went to her den to rest.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Ravencry listened to his leader speak and his eyes brightened as the new deputy was announced. Before he could congratulate Reedtail, Scarletstar announced him as the new mentor for Barkpaw. A prickly of pride went through his pelt and he padded over to the apprentice. He touched his nose to Barkpaw's, grined slightly at his new apprentice, then turned to congratulate Reedtail.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Reedtail was totally taken by susprise in Maplestar choosing him as the deputy. It was a great honor and he couldnt wait to show everyone what he was capable of. He hoped that his mother was watching and was proud of him.
" Thanks, and congrats to you too," Reedtail said happily. " We'll do some joint training tomarrow," he added.
Reedtail then dissapeared into his den.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Frogkit and Willowkit bounced up to Highrock and heard the announcement. "I'm going to be the next deputy," Frogkit boldly announced to Willowkit. Willowkit cuffed her on the ear and said, "Nuh-huh, I'm going to be it!!!" The two kits wrestled until they bumped into Ravencry. "Sorry!" Willowkit said, but Frogkit was too intense in the battle. Finally they got into the nursery, their paws dragging from the lack of sleep. Frogkit immediately fell asleep in the warmest corner. Willowkit stayed awake, listening to the camp sounds. She lay her head down and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Sunsilk went over to the sleeping kits. "Hey little ones, you have to get up. I need to feed you before you go to sleep." she said as she noticed how big they were getting. I'll ask Scarletstar if they should become apprentices soon.But before she did Scarletstar came right up to her and said,"Frogkit and Willowkit have already reached 5 moons old and I think they should become apprentices the day after the next gathering. Thank you for all your help in raising an extra handful of kits. You have the motherly touch."she said as she swiped her tail over her flank. "You are one of my best friends you know. This clan wouldn't be this big without you." and she smiled and walked off to go to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Frogkit and Willowkit nodded groggily and went over to Sunsilk.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 pm

After Sunsilk fed the kits she layed down in the nursury with them by her side and fell asleep.
~
Scarletstar awoke with a few streaches and a yawn. She could not wait to get the day started. She trotted out of her den to see to it that Reedtail made the hunting groups and border patrols, but she didn't have too since she saw him in the camp already giving orders.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:00 pm

( he was.... okay )

Reedtail started by assembling a hunting patrol seeing as the fresh kill was low. He decide that he would take his apprentice on the border patrol and asked Ravencry to make the hunting patrol.
HE went into the apprentices den and nudeged Dewpaw slightly.
" COme on Dewpaw. Time to get up," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The clan begins
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Riverclan :: Riverclan camp-
Jump to: