Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touring the Territory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Touring the Territory Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring the Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Touring the Territory Empty
PostSubject: Touring the Territory   Touring the Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:26 am

" This is where many will practice there tree climbing. Prey also is abundant near the base because of the acorns that fall from the tree. Here it also borders another clans border. This time it is a clan called Windclan," Snowstar stopped to mark the border. " We can hunt for a while here before we head back to the camp," Snowstar said. She moved closer to the tree and tasted the air for prey scent. She soon caught the scent of a mouse. Snowstar then pinpointed the mouse nibbling on a acron. She fell into the hunters crouch and then leaped. The mouse didnt even see her coming. Snowstar took its life. She soon caught one more mouse and a blue jay. She sat down to wait for her warriors to finish.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Touring the Territory Left_bar_bleue100/100Touring the Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Territory   Touring the Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:14 pm

Silvermist padded along through the tour, silently taking in everything Snowstar was telling her. She stopped and looked up at the great tree in front of her. She could see no bird nest, except a few on the very top branches where cats couldn't reach without it breaking. She turned back to Snowstar and was happy that she got to hunt. Silvermist looked around the base of the tree and found a vole nibbling on shrubs. She immediately dropped into a crouch and crept up on it. It heard her and ran, but she was too fast. She dashed out and lashed a paw out, catching a claw on its back. She quickly wrapped her jaws around its neck and ended its life quickly. Soon she had caught a squirrel, a vole, and a wrather plump mouse. She sat down happily with her catch.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Touring the Territory Left_bar_bleue95/100Touring the Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Territory   Touring the Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:54 pm

Heathertail was facinated at all the territory there was in Thunderclan. She listened intently to everthing her leader said.
There last stop was the Skytree. As Heathertail looked up at the tree she saw a couple of squierrles playing in its branches. She heard her stomach growl and was extremely happy when Snowstar said they could hunt.
Heathertail spotted the two squierl's she had seen earlier. This time they were much nearer the ground. Heathertail leaped at the tre and clawed her way swiftly up into a branch where the squierlls were playing. they scampered down the branch but were to slow. Heathertail pounced on both and bit the nech of one while breaking the others neck with her paw.
She jumped back down and caught two more mice.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Territory   Touring the Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 pm

Snowstar looked up from her breif washing and saw that everyone had caught a considerable amount of prey.
" Good job; this will make a great contribution to the freshkill pile. Now we can head back to the camp," Snowstar staring up at the sinking sun. What a wonderful day this has been, Snowstar thought as she picked up her prey and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring the Territory   Touring the Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring the Territory
Page 1 of 1