Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VampyrumEclipse's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
VampyrumEclipse's character Left_bar_bleue100/100VampyrumEclipse's character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

VampyrumEclipse's character Empty
PostSubject: VampyrumEclipse's character   VampyrumEclipse's character I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Name: Tigerpath
Fur: Ginger, like Firestar.
Eyes: A piercing yellow gaze.
Markings: Dark brown stripes.
History: Tigerpath was born in ShadowClan, as Tigerkit. At the age of six moons, he became an apprentice. Shortly afterward, his father was killed on a hunting patrol. He grieved for his lost parent, but eventually shrugged it off and looked to the future. After taking part in hard training and assessments as an apprentice, he became Tigerpath and is a loyal warrior to this day.
Personality: Ferocious and protective, but still believes that violence isn't the answer to everything. He's also friendly, and hospitable to those who need help. If faced with a tough problem, he tackles the outline of it and goes in, if you know what I mean.
Strengths: Fast and strong.
Weaknesses: Can easily overlook things.
Other: None.
Pic: https://2img.net/h/i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii235/RockLeeAndToph/Tigerpath.png <- Outline by The Warriors Den
Clan: ShadowClan

Last edited by VampyrumEclipse on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
VampyrumEclipse's character Left_bar_bleue100/100VampyrumEclipse's character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: VampyrumEclipse's character   VampyrumEclipse's character I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Just a couple sentences more on the history and a little more on the personality. Thx for joining
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: VampyrumEclipse's character   VampyrumEclipse's character I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Edited Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: VampyrumEclipse's character   VampyrumEclipse's character I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:25 am

Accepted!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VampyrumEclipse's character   VampyrumEclipse's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VampyrumEclipse's character
Page 1 of 1