Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barkpaw-up for adoption!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
Barkpaw-up for adoption! Left_bar_bleue100/100Barkpaw-up for adoption! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Barkpaw-up for adoption! Empty
PostSubject: Barkpaw-up for adoption!   Barkpaw-up for adoption! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Sorry guys! He was born from my character,Sunsilk, and I forgot to let someone else be him. So now before it gets any later, I need to do this so I won't have so many cats on my hands!

Name:Barkpaw

fur:pic

eyes:pic

markings:pic

history:He was part of the litter of Sunsilk. He was born normaly in Riverclan. He has a sister and another brother,but his other brother ran away to Windclan.He is now Ravencry of Riverclan's apprentice.

personality:Ready to learn and wants to be a good warrior in his mentors, mothers, and leaders eyes. Ready to prove his skills in battle.(Not that he doesn't wants peace between the clans.)

strengths:Good fighter and is ready for anything a clans life throws at him. Can blend in very well with his tree and grass surroundings.

weaknesses:Worries about his sister and thinks he has to look after her which may cause some extra stress on his shoulders.

other:

pic.:Barkpaw-up for adoption! Wild_cat

clan:Riverclan

Thanks in advance for being Barkpaw! PM me when and if you chose to be him! Thanks!
Quote :
Back to top Go down

Barkpaw-up for adoption!
Page 1 of 1