Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing her thoughts and hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Clearing her thoughts and hunting Left_bar_bleue100/100Clearing her thoughts and hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Clearing her thoughts and hunting Empty
PostSubject: Clearing her thoughts and hunting   Clearing her thoughts and hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Warclaw sat down on a tree the leaves tickled her nose she loved to be alone she saw a squirrel and chased it up a tree she bit into it's neck and took it's life with ease she went down the tree and buried it she went up again and lied on the branch all alone once more
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
Clearing her thoughts and hunting Left_bar_bleue100/100Clearing her thoughts and hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Clearing her thoughts and hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing her thoughts and hunting   Clearing her thoughts and hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:32 am

Moonshine walked along the newly made path. She breathed in the scents of the fresh grass. "Now to find that root"she said while she started digging in one of the places that had alot of it. She sat down to quickly see if she could get any deeper into the earth, but she jumped up with a start. She had sat on a heather plant. "That wasn't there before, I'm sure of it!"she exclaimed. A maple tree was just be hind the heather and the sap from the tree was dripping onto the plant. Then the tree and the heather vanished just as soon as it had come. "A message from Starclan!",she exclaimed her eyes bulging out from her head. She left the meadow without any root. "I have to tell Snowstar!"
Back to top Go down

Clearing her thoughts and hunting
Page 1 of 1