Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Post and Reply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
How to Post and Reply Left_bar_bleue95/100How to Post and Reply Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

How to Post and Reply Empty
PostSubject: How to Post and Reply   How to Post and Reply I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:34 am

How to Post and Reply:

How to Post a New Topic:

Now. let's say that I'm going to post a topic on that we are going to have a gathering. I would click on "Other Topics",
and then I would see this:
How to Post and Reply Tutoial-13
I would push the button: "New Topic" (circled in red)
then this would appear:
How to Post and Reply Tutoial-14
then I would type in a message in the box. (circled in green) If I wanted to put little smileys in I would click on them (circled in light blue) Then I would type in the subject, (circled in yellow). If I would like to see what it looks like, then I would push preveiw. (circled in pink) Then to send it, I would push send (Circled in purple)

Now other users can look at what I typed.

How to Reply:

Now somene has posted a topic. I want to reply to it. So let's say I'm going to "Twilight's off topic topic". I want to reply to it. So what I do is:
I click on "Other topics".
I click on The off opic topic
I read what Twilight said:
How to Post and Reply Tutoial-15
then you would post a reply just like normal. (check the private messaging for more info)
Back to top Go down

How to Post and Reply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Other Topics :: The New Player's Guide-
Jump to: