Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue- Quickclaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Rogue- Quickclaw Left_bar_bleue95/100Rogue- Quickclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Quickclaw pranced through Thunderclan territory, to a place he had only heard about, Bear rock cave. The chilly night wind ruffled his fur. He still smelled Windclan scent on his fur from once being in it. The brush rustled and out came a rabbit, into his claws. He quickly slashed it and laughed to himself. He ate it and left the bones where they were. He laughed to himslef about what Thunderclan's reaction would be. haha, he thought. He didn't like the thought of Thunderclan sneaking up on him, hiding behind all the trees and such. The cave wasn't much better because they could trap him there. Quickclaw caught a squirrel, and then decided to leave. He walked across Thunderclan territory, but stopped. He scented dung nearby. The dung might cover up where he was going. That way he couldn't be tracked. He rolled in it, and tried to hold his breath at the disgusting smell of it. Finally he made it to rogue territory, and decided to give himself a bath.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:51 pm

(just saying that i edited that post and now Thunderclan can find the bones and such. But Heathertail should because of the prophesy: Kin shall attack kin, and the feilds will be destroyed)
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:05 pm

(now this Heathertail)
Heathertail left camp and came to the woods. She caught three mice, and a vole. The wind blew through the trees, making leaves dance around her paws. She felt a chill spread through her. The same thing was still bothering her. Heathertail sniffed around, trying to scent for more prey. She came to the bear rock cave. It's dirt was padded down as if a cat had been through there recently. She sniffed a nearby leaf, and picked up a scent. It wasn't thunderclan for sure. She scented it again, and finally reconized it. Windclan, she hissed. Heathertail wanted to make sure so she looked around for signs that cats had been there. Unburied bones littered the forest floor around the cave. Heathertail couldn't believe it. She ran back to camp, forgetting about her prey she had caught.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Rogue- Quickclaw Left_bar_bleue100/100Rogue- Quickclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:09 pm

Warclaw came in a scented the area "ROUGE!" Warclaw went back to the camp but waited then in the darkness for the rouge if he came back
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:41 am

Heathertail hurried up beside her. "I don't think it's a rogue. It has a clear scent of Windclan. If it's a rogue, then it must have just got banished," heathertail whispered, although knowing nothing was there. "I followed the scent, but it's a dead end." She padded up to the cave and sniffed once more. She flicked her tail impatiently, she had already known this.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Rogue- Quickclaw Left_bar_bleue100/100Rogue- Quickclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Snowstar came with Heathertail and Moonshine. She left Dustfoot to guard the camp.
When she reached Bear Rock Cave she scented Windclan. She then saw Warclaw hiding in the shadows.
" Warclaw did I give any order for you to go by yourself to here? This could have been a ambush. Do not make me regret making you a warrior," Snowstar said sternly to Warclaw.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:47 pm

Silvermist bounded after Snowstar, annoyed that Warclaw had once again acted without order. She shook off the thought and scented the air, definately WindClan, just as Heathertail had said. "What should we do about WindClan, Snowstar?" she asked, turning to her leader.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:41 am

" Well Ive just remembered that today is the gathering so it should be a perfect time to talk to them. We'll cover up the scent no; Silvermmist you can do that. Then we'll go back to camp and get ready to depart to the gathering," Snowstar said.
She then padded up to Warclaw.
" For acting on no orders your punishment will be to stay at the camp and guard it. Im sorry Warclaw, just try ot think next time," Snowstar said reluctantly. She hated giving punishments but sometimes it was the right thing to do.
( back to the camp )
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 am

Warclaw said nothing she did not want to say how she felt it was not her idea but she did not want to get Heathertail in trouble Warclaws eyes were wide as she went back to the camp that was the second time if she would earn Snowstars trust she would have to act like a warrior not a kit who got lucky
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Silvermist nodded at her leader's order and she immediately began covering up WindClan's scent, rolling on the ground and smearing ThunderClan scent where it should be. When she was done she padded back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue- Quickclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue- Quickclaw   Rogue- Quickclaw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue- Quickclaw
Page 1 of 1