Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Maplestar's dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Entering Maplestar's dreams Left_bar_bleue95/100Entering Maplestar's dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Entering Maplestar's dreams Empty
PostSubject: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Oaktail circled the pool, looking down below. He could see Maplestar talking to her newly appointed deputy. He had watched the warrior ceremimony she had givin and the deputy appointment. He knew she ought to be tired. Staring into the pool, he leaned down so hard, he almost fell in. Of course if you fall in and it's not night, then it will just plop you back out. But it will also leave you frezeing cold with water dripping from you. He always shook at the feeling of it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Entering Maplestar's dreams Left_bar_bleue100/100Entering Maplestar's dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Crystalheart padded to the Dreampool, she decided to see how Bloodstar was doing. Whe she reached the pool, she saw Oaktail there looking in on Maplestar. "Greetings, Oaktail," she mewed, padding over to the other side of the pool and gazing into the blue depths. The water shone briefly, then an image of Bloodstar appeared. She was happy to see that he had a new warrior and two apprentices. The Clan was growing thankfully. She smiled to herself as she watched him, remembering when she was still alive. He was heading to his den for the night, she saw. Maybe she could visit him tonight in his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Entering Maplestar's dreams Left_bar_bleue100/100Entering Maplestar's dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Russetail slid down the slope that led to the Dreampool. It always susprsied him at how bright the pool was. It litterally blinded him.
He padded to where he could smell Crystalheart. He saw that she was using the Dreampool, so he sat to wait for her to finsih. I bet I can guess who she's looking at, Russetail chuckled to himself. The she-cat would come here every chance she got to take a peek at her mate, Bloodstar. Russetail sometimes wished that he could talk with his mate. But then he remebered that she wasnt a clan cat. And didnt have an after life. He continued to wait for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Crystalheart continued to stare into the pool of water, until she heard another cat coming up behind her. She looked back with her light violet eyes and saw that it was Russettail. "Good to see you again, Russettail," she greeted him with a friendly mew. She looked back into the pool of water one last time at Bloodstar's body curling into his nest, and she was done with it. "Came here to look at someone?" she asked as the image of her mate faded away.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:44 pm

" No Mudpelt was just staring at me again. I swear its like she wants to kill me again," Russetail said sharing his thoguhts with Crystalheart.

Last edited by Admin-Mudpelt on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Entering Maplestar's dreams Left_bar_bleue95/100Entering Maplestar's dreams Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Oaktail awoke from his gaze at her daughter. He suddenly saw Cystalheart and Russettail. ''Sorry I was- watching the pool and kinda got carried away." He stared back at the pool, which was swirling with purple haze. "How's the prey coming?" he asked almost forgetting they weren't alive. He wondered if a cat could starve in Starclan. He still had yet to find out. Oaktail settled down in his usual spot by the pool. He would wait for Maplestar to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Crystalheart giggled slightly, "I know she killed you before we came to StarClan, but here everything is peaceful. You should go talk to her, maybe you could somehow become friends." she suggested. She looked across to Oaktail, "Hah, thats okay. Happens to me too," she mewed, remembering Bloodstar. Speaking of Bloodstar, he was probably asleep by now. She turned back to the pool and an image of Bloodstar's sleeping image came into view. "I'll be off for a while," Crystalheart mewed to her companions. She turned back to the pool and briefly smiled before dissapearing into Bloodstar's dream.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:43 pm

" Maybe,' Russetail said. He'd go back to camp with her. He waited for her again.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 am

All of a sudden, Oaktail trained his gaze onto the pool, to see Maplestar sleeping. He licked at the water's edge and a haze formed around him as he slept. (continued in Maplestar's dreams in Windclan camp)

Oaktail awoken, in a very good mood. Maplestar was just what he needed to make him feel a little bit useful. All he could do up here was wait and talk. He decided to go back to camp and talk to a friend.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Crystalheart returned to StarClan with Bloodstar's scent still in her nostrils. She looked to see that Oaktail had gone, but Russettail was still here. "Want to go back to camp?" she mewed as she stood beside him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:52 pm

" Sure. So how is Shadowclan," Russetail asked conversationally. He walked beside Crystalheart.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:16 pm

"Its doing fine. There is one new Warrior and two new apprentices," Crystalheart reported happily. "Bloodstar and Shadetail are both doing well also."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:30 pm

" That is good. I might check in on Shadowclan myself. I sure do miss being there," Russetail said. He headed to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Maplestar's dreams   Entering Maplestar's dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Maplestar's dreams
Page 1 of 1