Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starclan camp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Starclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Starclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Starclan camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:55 pm

" Probably not," Mudpelt said sadly. She hoped the kit would soon understand what she had done to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Starclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Starclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:48 pm

"Her mother is going to be as sad as rain but i hope he will learn in time" Hollyfoot said with hope
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:59 pm

"Bloodstar handled it well from what I saw," Crystalheart poped in, defending her old mate. "Warclaw went on her own without orders from Snowstar straight into the ShadowClan camp." She said it all calmly, even though she was from ShadowClan herself. "I also hope all goes well for the kit and its mother, I wonder why it joined WindClan instead of staying with its siblings in RiverClan."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:49 pm

"Yes, i wonder why he did that well Windclan and Riverclan must be surprised!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Starclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Starclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Oaktail twitched his whiskers in agreement. He wanted some news about all the clans. Like predictions. Of course he could make one himself. "I'm going to Moon Tree," he said, while padding off.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 pm

"Ok Oaktail, well i think i am going to walk around the camp!" Hollufoot said as she padded of to go for a walk
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Starclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Starclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Oaktail padded into camp. He walked over to a white cat. She had a feather behind her ear and talked quietly. "Are you also watching Windclan?" he asked her.

"Yes," Whitefeather asnwered. She looked at him and then her eyes opened in surprize. "Oaktail!" she said. A purr rumbled in her throat. It was good to see someone from her own clan here.

Oaktail suddenly reconized her. "I have been wondering if anyone would show up here," he said. He sat down, and groomed his fur happily.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Crystalheart watched as a new cat entered the camp. She padded over to meet her, and saw that the new cat smelled of WindClan. "Whitefeather, is that you?" she asked, surprised. "I'm Crystalheart from ShadowClan."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:42 pm

"Greetings," she said. She curled up with her paws tucked under her. The prophesy that Oaktail had made had spread and she was a little nervous about it.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 am

Hollyfoot came back and sat down on the rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starclan camp   Starclan camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starclan camp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2